Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ghostface's youngest son Supreme Coles

blah blah blah blah wu tang needs to rap like they did in 93 blah blah blah blah blah jesus loves you blah blah blah blah blah
    Last edited by food for thought; 12-11-2013 at 04:19 PM.

They should form a group - 'Sons Of Ghostface', with little Infinite included.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    ya'll are some dick riders, this kid completely sucks.

Veteran Member

kids better than Free Murda
    WU-TANG FOREVER.
    GHANA REPRESENTING

Oh good, more sons of Wu-Tang members rapping just like every other generic aspiring rapper, and we're supposed to like it because of nepotism.

Cue a member of the Wu-Tang son's "street team" jumping into the thread, telling us to "stop being so negative, that's why the Wu-Tang Clan doesn't check the Corp, lolz, you'll change your mind when the album drops, it's amazing!!!!!"

Then the "album" (read: mixtape) comes out, and nobody gives a fuck, because it's the same lame AVERAGE RAP done by thousands of interchangeable aspiring rappers.

Why do people want to make rap songs, when they have nothing to say?

Quote Originally Posted by biblebullet View Post
    kids better than Free Murda
    lmfao just stop

Two thumbs down. weak. Stop with the bggie beat too. sheesh.

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

In conclusion: rapping isn't genetic.........
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShortyCoffeeStain View Post
    Then the "album" (read: mixtape) comes out, and nobody gives a fuck, because it's the same lame AVERAGE RAP done by thousands of interchangeable aspiring rappers.
    Nope, the problem is as soon as the stans on here hear that anyone remotely Wu affiliated is coming with an album they straight away want to see the production credits. If it's not completely RZA, 4th, True etc. it gets dismissed straight away.

And what do u guys expect this KID to be coming with lyrically? Rae and Ghost level coke raps? Rofl...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

this rugrat >> Trap Lord album

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    Nope, the problem is as soon as the stans on here hear that anyone remotely Wu affiliated is coming with an album they straight away want to see the production credits. If it's not completely RZA, 4th, True etc. it gets dismissed straight away.

And what do u guys expect this KID to be coming with lyrically? Rae and Ghost level coke raps? Rofl...

That's awfully convenient that you can paint all the people who dislike bad rap songs with the same brush - "obviously, you only like a specific type of rap from the 90's, obviously."

Too bad it's not even remotely true.

I listen to all kinds of rap music, especially new rap music, from Chance to Big K.R.I.T. to Kendrick To Killer Mike & El-P.

And I'm not unique. Pretty sure everybody here is the same way. People don't just live in caves, listening to Wu-Tang songs.

if I don't like Supreme Coles, or Sun God, or whoever the fuck the other sons of Wu-Tang are, it's not because I wish they sounded like Wu did in 1993. Actually, their music would suck even more if they did that. I don't like how Boy Jones tries to mimic ODB. It's wack.

So you can keep building up that fantasy world, where everyone who dislikes the thing you like is crazy, if that makes you happy. But the music is still bland, lame and forgettable. You're never going to talk people into liking it.

^Word.

That gif is pretty priceless though.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    That track is nice, but ASAP Nast can't flow for shit and that hook is just embarassing. These two things spoil the track for me. How out of the 8 million ASAP members was he allowed on that beat with Mef!?!?!?

I'll admit, lyrically (content) he's nothing to get wet about, but that will come with age and experience. But the flow is there. And Sungod>>>> ASAP MalnourishedPapooseTributeAct

lmao!
    And masta killa can flow? how many killa bees get on songs and make you wonder if there's even a rhythm? Nast fucking killed it. If he used to be a piece of ghost face's nut sack it would be the song/verse of the century because that's how you want to spend your adult life. What did Nast do wrong in that song what so ever? You can't name a wu verse since 2007 better than that. smh.

^^ Go Talk About Asap Nast Somewhere Else. Dickrider.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShortyCoffeeStain View Post
    That's awfully convenient that you can paint all the people who dislike bad rap songs with the same brush - "obviously, you only like a specific type of rap from the 90's, obviously."

Too bad it's not even remotely true.

I listen to all kinds of rap music, especially new rap music, from Chance to Big K.R.I.T. to Kendrick To Killer Mike & El-P.

And I'm not unique. Pretty sure everybody here is the same way. People don't just live in caves, listening to Wu-Tang songs.

if I don't like Supreme Coles, or Sun God, or whoever the fuck the other sons of Wu-Tang are, it's not because I wish they sounded like Wu did in 1993. Actually, their music would suck even more if they did that. I don't like how Boy Jones tries to mimic ODB. It's wack.

So you can keep building up that fantasy world, where everyone who dislikes the thing you like is crazy, if that makes you happy. But the music is still bland, lame and forgettable. You're never going to talk people into liking it.
    Haha, you come in this thread making sweeping assumptions about "sons of Wu-Tang members" and then get mad when I sterotype Wu-Corpers. Are you telling me there isn't at least one person on here each day crying about RZA's production style in recent years, 5 Elements not being utilised etc.??? And do you even know what nepotism means? I don't see anyone co-signing this kid.

if I don't like Supreme Coles, or Sun God, or whoever the fuck the other sons of Wu-Tang are, it's not because I wish they sounded like Wu did in 1993. Actually, their music would suck even more if they did that.
    WTF? You were crying in your original post about "sons of Wu-Tang members" sounding like every other rapper these days, but they're not allowed to try and sound like something from the 90's either? So every new rapper that comes out has to have some new and original style that's never been done before? Wow, good luck with your expectations!

I could care less what people think of the artists mentioned in this thread, my original point was aimed at the page 1 posters saying he competely sucks, and doesn't sound wu enough or sounds too much like a kid, which are ridiculous comments!

And masta killa can flow? how many killa bees get on songs and make you wonder if there's even a rhythm? Nast fucking killed it. If he used to be a piece of ghost face's nut sack it would be the song/verse of the century because that's how you want to spend your adult life. What did Nast do wrong in that song what so ever?
    Do you even have ears? Half the shit in that verse doesn't even rhyme, his flow goes to shit after about 20 seconds. Listen again. That track was like putting Eli Porter on a song with Biggie with a beat by Primo, smh.

You can't name a wu verse since 2007 better than that. smh.
    10 examples off the top of my head for starters...

Killa Sin - The Archer
    Raekwon - Cold Outside
    Ghostface - New God Flow, Guns For Life
    GZA - Alphabets
    Deck - House of Flying Daggers
    Killa Priest - Any PWOWR verse!
    Method Man - Built For This
    RZA - Pencil
    La the Darkman - Fire Implanters

Also, GZA's daughter >>>>>>> ASAP Mob

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb