Thread: MVP Andrew McCutchen passionately proposes to his girlfriend on Ellen DeGeneres

Default MVP Andrew McCutchen passionately proposes to his girlfriend on Ellen DeGeneres

i don't like Ellen but i enjoyed watching this video

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...#axzz2nDnT9SXX

Andrew McCutchen envisioned telling the world how much he loved his girlfriend from the top of the highest mountain.

He also thought he might do it with a voice as loud as a lion's roar ... times a billion! Now that's loud.

When those two options apparently didn't work out, the Pittsburgh Pirates outfielder and newly crowned National League MVP got some help from Ellen DeGeneres, who let him proclaim his love for Maria Hanslovan on her daytime talk show Wednesday.

"I didn't do any of this for the publicity. I didn't do any of this for the recognition," McCutchen told Hanslovan, who had joined him on stage. "I did this to show you that if I could tell the whole world how much I love you, I would do that."

He then dropped to one knee and proposed, much to the delight of Hanslovan (who said yes), DeGeneres and the rest of the studio audience.

DeGeneres then presented the spouses-to-be with a top hat and wedding veil with the Pirates logo on front and McCutchen's No. 22 on back.

P.S....Cutch is baggin some mean pussy, boy..

I wonder who takes longer to do their hair