Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: U God-The Keynote Speaker

-

5th State, I don't like U-God's Stomp Da Roach song you posted. Did you like U-God, Inspectah Deck, Streetlife's Semi Automatic(Full Metal Jacket)song on High School High soundtrack? I think that's the name of the song. I like that song and I like the beat.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

yeah that song went hard, I got it on one of those early official wu compilations
    Retired.

-

You don't have High School High soundtrack? That's a good soundtrack. The RZA, Method Man, Cappadonna got a song on there called Wu Wear. I think they did a video for it. KRS One, The Roots, Artifacts, A Tribe Called Quest, De La Soul, Sadat X and Grand Puba did a collabo, Large Professor and Pete Rock did a collabo on the soundtrack.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

penalty boxed user

Cool

U God has always been so underrated.
    This album is really good. Great flow, lyrics, beats. I haven't heard such a good album in a long time. I got mad respect for U God's work.

Amazing record

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Having Rza as an executive producer on here really helped the guidance of the album. If he keeps putting out albums of this caliber, he may soon shed his status as the weak link of the Clan