Thread: BTNH: Art of War III

{>____<}

Exclamation BTNH - Art of War: WWIII

For 20 years, BTNH (Bone Thugs – N – Harmony) has made major contributions to the hip-hop industry. From the classic East 1999, the lovely Art of War, Collection Volume One, BTNHResurrection and the superior Strength and Loyalty, BTNH has released a great deal of high quality music throughout the 20 years they’ve been in the industry. BTNH is known for their fast rapping harmonizing style that makes their music so addicting to listen too.

Their new album, Art of War: WWIII, is the latest album released from the group within three years. From the start, the album attempts to sound like Art of War with the sounds of a warzone and the deep dark voice introducing each BTNH member. The track Murda On U has an original BTNH feel to it. Flesh-N-Bone starts off hard while Krayzie Bone is on the hook doing his thing. Layzie Bone and Bizzy Bone take it to another level on Bring It Back with a great hook, smooth production and good lyrics.

It’s interesting because this album doesn’t contain the production nor lyrics BTNH deserve. It’s a Bone Thang has an old school BTNH feel to it; however, the production is mediocre, Krayzie and Wish aren’t on the song at all. Speaking of Krayzie and Wish, the both of them are barely on the album! As a matter of fact, Bizzy, Flesh and Layzie are the main members who’re present on the album while Krayzie and Wish are on the bench. What gives? (Bizzy and Flesh are all over the album with the presence of Layzie. It’d be awesome if there was more of Krayzie and Wish) Luckily, Everything 100 (single and bonus track) is their single and it is delivered very well. The song is something different from BTNH: Everything from their flow, lyrics and the production is 2013ish, meaning that Everything 100 is definitely a mainstream song that’s very catchy and stylish!

It’s fair to say that Bizzy Bone is an exceptional hip-hop artist with a unique rapping style. Bizzy Bone comes alive on the song 100-K with the help of autotune while Flesh-N-Bone takes his lyrical skills to another level. BTNH comes together to bring their fans a song that reminds us of the old BTNH sound we’ve been waiting on for years. Deep End is a song that contains all of the qualities that we’ve been searching for: Lyrics, production, flow, and feel. (Unfortunately, both Krayzie and Wish aren’t on the track. Be that as it may, it’s still a lovely song.)

Art of War: WWIII is an 18 track album (Everything 100 is a bonus track) that contains a good deal of songs; however, it’s not a true BTNH album that their fans have been waiting for the past three years. It’s very devastating that Krayzie Bone and Wish Bone have hardly any presence on the album. The production contains some mediocrity along with the lyrics that seems thrown together on some of the songs. Art of War: WWIII has the production and the lyrics of a mixtape rather than an album. With that being said, it’s fair to say that Art of War: WWIII is good but doesn’t meet the expectations of the Art of War nor a great BTNH album. Quality is better than quantity!

3/5
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 12-17-2013 at 12:32 PM.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

{>____<}

I brought the album yesterday at Best Buy for $9.99. I have to apologize because I was under the impression that Everything 100 was a bonus track but it isn't. WTH?!

(I listened to the album online and Everything 100 was a bonus track)

I still think it's a decent album. It could've been better.

People need to come up with some more creative phrases instead of saying 'keeping it 100' all the time.

-

They got a new album out? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

dope
    link please for free download

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

{>____<}

^Here's the full album on Youtube. I can't find a link but I'm sure it's out there somewhere.

They got a new album out? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yes! That's the point of this thread, Charles. Didn't you read my review?
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 12-24-2013 at 06:15 PM.

-

The reason why i laughed Ironman is because Bone Thugs should've stopped making albums a long time ago LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.