Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 97 Majesty Promo #3 (featuring Killa Sin, Timbo King & Killah Priest)

Default 97 Majesty Promo #3 (featuring Killa Sin, Timbo King & Killah Priest)

We've had some of these songs ready for almost a year now, but there are certain forces out there keeping us from releasing them. Eventually, you will see a single or EP released both digitally and in a limited vinyl run. This is for all the Wu-Tang fans worldwide. The ones who have been waiting all too long to hear "that sound". We've got one of the master purveyors of that sound on here - a nice little surprise - as well as another special guest and what may be the last Killa Sin verse recorded before they took him away from us again.
    good!

damn! after hearing "drunk tongue", "the archer" and now this, it sounds like sin was seriously getting better. i always thought he was the best in all of wu-fam, but it sounds like he's not even in his prime yet. it's like what jail did to starks. after he was locked up he smashed everyone with supreme clientele.

plus i never heard sin flow like that before. "let it be known / the god blow like melodies from 70s songs / when i get goin you better get gone " that shit is crazy

man why did he hhave to fuck around and do some dumb shit and get himself locked up again! whatever song this is from is probably gonna be his last unless cilvaringz got him on his joint

yea spoke to dude behind this months ago, looks like its droppng at all cost

ill beat

FREE SiN !!!

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    yea spoke to dude behind this months ago, looks like its droppng at all cost
    I know him a little bit too. the crazy thing is, he's not even a hip-hop producer. his beats are really wu (remember that "Mr. Diggs" project?) but he does a lot of other shit outside of hiphop. we're not friends or anything but he's helped me out with a few connects,I've tried to returned the favor when I can.

I just talked to him on twitter (@97Majesty) about the status of this and he said there's someone who is not willing to sign off on allowing one of the artists featured on a few songs on this single (it's not really a single because there is SUPPOSED to be a few other songs on it, but they might have ta get cut) he said he's gonna white label it or just throw it online if he they can't come to some agreement.

he's also producing a full album from someone that he said is "first generation wu-fam" that has a lot of features, but again one is the artist that is being blocked by the fuckin label

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Sounding Vintage.

Priest killed that in like 5 seconds! hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by 8 View Post
    ill beat
    Which?

1st or 2nd?

PRODIGAL SUN

yoooo

killa sins solo would of been classic RIP to that album hah

Mannggg u know there's a lotta butter in dudes stash..sometimes these dudes and their legalities annoy me...notice also that they trying hard to block the old wu sound at all costs, anyone who seems to legitimately try to put out something with that sound gets a call from the wu heiracy...crazy shit

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Daene View Post
    I know him a little bit too. the crazy thing is, he's not even a hip-hop producer. his beats are really wu (remember that "Mr. Diggs" project?) but he does a lot of other shit outside of hiphop. we're not friends or anything but he's helped me out with a few connects,I've tried to returned the favor when I can.

I just talked to him on twitter (@97Majesty) about the status of this and he said there's someone who is not willing to sign off on allowing one of the artists featured on a few songs on this single (it's not really a single because there is SUPPOSED to be a few other songs on it, but they might have ta get cut) he said he's gonna white label it or just throw it online if he they can't come to some agreement.

he's also producing a full album from someone that he said is "first generation wu-fam" that has a lot of features, but again one is the artist that is being blocked by the fuckin label

this sounds too fucking good, both the Killa Sin and Priest snippets - absolutely incredible!! this needs to get a release... please give us some more info on this producer, this seems to be the only YouTube video out there yet it says that it's promo number 3?

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Jammin, on his job once again:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=119634

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post

YO the beat for "Chamber Door" is fucking INSAAANE.
    Last edited by Sparrow Daene; 12-21-2013 at 02:16 PM.

They all sound dope as fuck, but more fuckin snippets of ill shit that's never coming out. For example, projects Just like Shaka amazulu, cilvaringz, etc....

Veteran Member

Hope we can get projects from Majesty as got that true sound which is rare