Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The 10 worst movies of 2013

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

2 Guns was so predictable and boring. The writing sucked and the cliche jokes were horrible.

This is the end was hilarious.

iron man 3 put my ass to sleep. as did (obviously) catching fire.

Quote Originally Posted by DVSK View Post
    This is the end was hilarious.
    i watched it a couple nights ago..shit had me dying LOL..."You have iPad's all over the goddamn walls in your house, but you jack off like a fuckin' pilgrim!"

More added to the list of bad films:

Elysium

The Host

The Internship

Jack the Giant Slayer

Paranoia

Runer Runner

R.I.P.D.

Tyler Perry’s Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor

http://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmen...rtner=yahootix

-

Madchild, i didn't like 2 Guns because Paula Patton is in it. I liked it because i thought the acting was good with Mark, Denzel, Edward, Bill Paxton, Paula. I don't like movies just because they have hot women. I also see you have The Family with Robert Deniro and Michelle Pfeiffer on your list of the movies this year you think that sucked. I liked The Family and the ending was very good.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

PRODIGAL SUN

I also see you have The Family with Robert Deniro and Michelle Pfeiffer on your list of the movies this year you think that sucked. I liked The Family and the ending was very good.
    I guess I went into this movie not prepared for it to be a comedy. I just felt the kids roles and performance in the movie to be too childish, unrealistic and distracted from the flick.

I felt the same with Pain & Gain. This one though was based on a true story but the comedy spin distracted me from the storyline. This is the only movie I've ever seen with Dwayne Johnson, so I should of known better. Just some of the scenes like where Dwayne had his thumb blown off or where the guys are crawling behind the mansion covert-style were just so lame. It's been a while since I saw this movie but I rated it a 3/10 on IMDB. The first half of the movie was decent from what I recall, so the second half must of been terrible for me to give it that.

-

Yeah Pain and Gain was disappointing. I didn't like it too much. Pain and Gain is the only Dwayne Johnson movie you've seen? You should check him out in action flick Walking Tall which is very good and he was good in Fast and the Furious 5 and 6. I was disappointed in his Snitch movie. His The Rundown movie is good too.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.