Thread: Talk About It - LOX

Default Talk About It - LOX

Mafioso, trey ocho

yeah i'm really digging this 1, great to hear Sheek, Jada and Styles going in over this hard shit... apparantly this is from a new The LOX EP that just dropped called "The Trinity" which has this along with three other new tracks - you can buy it from iTunes:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/th...ep/id784672426

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

-

I'm done with them LOL. I think they're good rappers but i won't be buying anymore of their albums, group or solo.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

your loss Charles, these joints are actually iLL... here's another single from the project that I just posted, "Love Me Or Leave Me Alone":

http://claaa7.blogspot.com/2013/12/t...-me-alone.html

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

I was going to make a thread on The Trinity EP. So who has heard it? How is it? I've been trying to get my hands on it...seems to be getting a really good response

i have it, and if you liked the two singles posted here you'll like the other two cuts.... i'm not gonna post a link to it, but a hint...... www.filestube.om