Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Gravediggaz - Who is this bitch? (skit from 6 Feet Deep/Niggamortis)

Default Looking for Gravediggaz - Who is this bitch? (skit from 6 Feet Deep/Niggamortis)

Has anyone heard this skit?

hmm, very interesting... i've Heard some unreleased stuff from those sessions like that Michael Jackson skit, "The House that Hatred Built", etc..

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    hmm, very interesting... i've Heard some unreleased stuff from those sessions like that Michael Jackson skit, "The House that Hatred Built", etc..
    Yeah, same here.
    I had no luck finding it on the internet so far.

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Quote Originally Posted by pyrex visionist View Post
    Has anyone heard this skit?

Stop calling women bicthes ! Why this generation is so stupid and has no respect at all ! Fuck that !

i would have posted this, before i realized it wasnt worth my time LOL

Veteran Member

Twitter. I've asked prince paul about gravediggaz before and gotten him to answer or at least rt. Just asked him what this is.

Veteran Member

Where did you find that pic by the way?

yo guys seriously trust me this one... this "skit" ain't shit , i have the tape rip its just sum guy talking for a couple seconds with no beat before cutting into freak the sorceress.. like an extended intro... not even worth the time to chop and upload.. sad and dissapointing i know lol but theres way bigger fish to fry out there yall..... keep digging. peace

edit: http://www.sendspace.com/file/5sizfv

you're welcome
    Last edited by RuStY_WU-Chain; 12-26-2013 at 03:57 AM.

thank you very much Rusty Wu Chain, as you say it's not much but even if it's just a silly skit it's at least a bit interesting considering it was cut from one of the true great LP:s.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Peace claaa7, ithink you're right fam. Maybe the wu world was ready 4it......

i can upload the full tape if aybody want

Quote Originally Posted by The blackma View Post
    Stop calling women bicthes ! Why this generation is so stupid and has no respect at all ! Fuck that !

Thank you, RuStY_WU-Chain.

wow, what's really interesting that i didn't even notice first is that this 100% confirmed something that i had always suspected - "Freak The Sorceress" was cut from the album at last minute and that's why it's mentioned on the "rest in peace" outro along with all those other songs... damn, that's some cool shit, i wonder why they cut that - i always thought that was slamming

again, thanks for this and yeah if it's not too much trouble for you, i would love a rip of the tape!!

s.a.m. the 5th disciple WuZapatista's Avatar

thx RuStY_WU_Chain for the rip. can you please upload the tape rip, i for one want it. peace.

S.A.M. the 5th Disciple

"style goes back to the days of Bob Backlund"

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    wow, what's really interesting that i didn't even notice first is that this 100% confirmed something that i had always suspected - "Freak The Sorceress" was cut from the album at last minute and that's why it's mentioned on the "rest in peace" outro along with all those other songs... damn, that's some cool shit, i wonder why they cut that - i always thought that was slamming

again, thanks for this and yeah if it's not too much trouble for you, i would love a rip of the tape!!
    I asked or read (dont remember which) Prince Paul about Freak the Sorceress and he said they recorded the outro before finalizing the track list. That is why RZA talks about it on the outro.

When asked about 'who is this bitch' he tweeted: "that's crazy I never seen this version..yup a skit"

Thanks Rusty. Going to make this a proper and add ch1 info to ch2. Or just make mono.
    Last edited by mantis_fist; 12-28-2013 at 07:33 PM.