Thread: Is Wallace Fard still on the mothership?

Default Is Wallace Fard still on the mothership?

What happened to him?

That picture looks like an italian mobster

All Praise is due to Allah. He gave you a chance to change. We all have a chance to change before it's too late. I guess you can take those words with a grain of salt like I used to. The cognitive dissonance is pretty powerful but put in place by the enemies of Allah.
    Break fast is served

Fatal Guillotine ?

Haha are you hating on Wallace Fard check? I mean not that I care what someone's stance on something like that.. my viewpoint is that how could you be upset with someone based on what their perception of reality is? (I mean that more in that's how I look at things than saying that to you btw)

Anyway I more or less fully agree with the basic precept of the Nation of Islam to my understanding that man is a teardrop in the ocean of god, sort of like an atom in a molecule. I think even if it were untrue it's important not to downplay the significance of that idea being given like true medicine to a sick person. Not to sound like a douche I just think that if someone were to be unappreciative of the power of what each human possesses innately, then I think they need to understand that analogous precept.

I see all these people unable to carry on a conversation because they are so engrossed in their phones, and I don't mean the ones who can multitask... more the people who are always looking at their phone and never have anything to chime in. Makes me laugh that they find their reason for being that day to be spending an hour on vine, an hour on instagram, an hour bitching about stupid shit.

Maybe I'm just on the next step above that on the wasting time scale by even writing this haha.

Anyway, so you don't think the existence of the NOI is a good thing? I feel like they have taught a lot of people to live a better more peaceful way of life than what they otherwise would have; realizing they have more control over their situation in life than they had previously realized.
    Non Ignorants

RIP

'

Or if you don't have a penchant for the principles of The Nation and their required discipline..

You can always pick up a copy of The Nectar of Instruction, Metu Neter Vol 1. and join your local Karate center

Last edited by The Seer; 01-05-2014 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JASPER BEARDLY View Post
    Haha are you hating on Wallace Fard check? I mean not that I care what someone's stance on something like that.. my viewpoint is that how could you be upset with someone based on what their perception of reality is? (I mean that more in that's how I look at things than saying that to you btw)

Anyway I more or less fully agree with the basic precept of the Nation of Islam to my understanding that man is a teardrop in the ocean of god, sort of like an atom in a molecule. I think even if it were untrue it's important not to downplay the significance of that idea being given like true medicine to a sick person. Not to sound like a douche I just think that if someone were to be unappreciative of the power of what each human possesses innately, then I think they need to understand that analogous precept.

I see all these people unable to carry on a conversation because they are so engrossed in their phones, and I don't mean the ones who can multitask... more the people who are always looking at their phone and never have anything to chime in. Makes me laugh that they find their reason for being that day to be spending an hour on vine, an hour on instagram, an hour bitching about stupid shit.

Maybe I'm just on the next step above that on the wasting time scale by even writing this haha.

Anyway, so you don't think the existence of the NOI is a good thing? I feel like they have taught a lot of people to live a better more peaceful way of life than what they otherwise would have; realizing they have more control over their situation in life than they had previously realized.
    All that cause I mentioned he looks italian or possibly jewish? lol

haha I just always thought the NOI was a heavy topic and I don't like when it gets swept under the rug. I used to try and school kids on the idea of the 5 % of poor righteous teachers and it always got misunderstood.

I just like to write and work through thoughts for the sake of it in general.

Also I guess it was slightly in an effort to make clear my position that I'm not a 5% but I respect what it stands for.
    Non Ignorants

RIP

lol well I don't think you have to worry about it getting swept under the rug in KTL at least. Over the years here, certain religions or ways of thinking are allowed to be questioned or spoken of negatively, without anything happening. Though with other religions or ways of thinking, as soon as they are questioned, posts seem to disappear and threads seem to close.