Thread: 600 losers involved in movie theater brawl on Christmas day

Default 600 losers involved in movie theater brawl on Christmas day

Five teenagers were arrested when a 600-person brawl broke out in a Florida movie theater's parking lot on Christmas night.

Described by police as a "melee," the fight occurred around 8:30 p.m. on Wednesday outside the Hollywood River City 14 movie theater in Jacksonville when a group tried to storm the theater's doors without purchasing tickets, police said. Several had rushed an off-duty police officer working as a security guard.

The officer "administered pepper spray to disperse the group, locked the doors and called for backup, following protocol," said Lauri-Ellen Smith, a spokeswoman for the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office.

Soon after the pepper spray was used, "upward of 600 people moving throughout a parking lot about the size of a football field began fighting, disrupting and jumping on cars," she said.

Sixty-two police officers were called to the scene to break up the brawl, "sequestering them and separating them," Smith said.

Only minor injuries and damage to property were reported. No gunshots were fired, according to Smith.

All five of the people arrested on the scene were charged with crimes related to fighting. Three of those arrested, including one minor, were charged with felonies. Two other juveniles, who have not been named by police, were charged with misdemeanors.

Tevyn Alonza Davis, 19, was charged with resisting arrest and breach of the peace. Jaquade Marquis Miller, 18, was charged with fighting and resisting arrest. Khalil Ahmad Bradley, 17, the only minor charged with a felony, was arrested for resisting arrest, refusal to disperse and breach of the peace.

Davis and Bradley each "took a fighting stance" when confronted by police and told to leave the area, according to arrest reports. Miller, too, "took an aggressive stance" when told by police to leave the parking lot.

According to the movie theater's website, the cinema was showing "Tyler Perry's A Medea Christmas," "47 Ronin," "Grudge Match," "Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues" along with several other movies.

When I read the title I thought to myself 'niggers'.

A Stallone boxing movie was playing...instantly reminded me of Eddie Murphy's Rocky segment on his stand up Raw

If you're going to try to break into a movie theater, at least do it when a bunch of crappy movies aren't playing.

The ABBOTT

how did i know they were black before entering tthe thread?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

she said....

600 people brawling,pretty accurate..
    5 out of 600 people were arrested...
    i hate the media..

-

I don't like J-Cee but he speaks the truth about this. The news media does exaggerate at times. How in the hell can 600 people be fighting at a movie theatre? LOL. I should've known some black men were involved in this and that's why i don't have a lot of black men friends. Most black men love being ignorant. They don't know how to act right and they think acting right and being a good person makes you soft and a lame.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.