Thread: Rapper Doe B shot and killed

Default Rapper Doe B shot and killed

Doe B has passed away, according to his management team and his Grand Hustle imprint head T.I. He was 22.

"RIP to my lil brother Doe B," T.I. said via Twitter today (December 28). "We gon miss u my nigga. U'll never be forgotten & U WILL NOT DIE IN VAIN. We Love U champ. Always."

It appears Doe B's passing was due to gun violence in a Montgomery, Alabama night club. Doe B's manager, DJ Frank White, addressed the matter on Twitter by saying that weapons were allowed in the club.

HipHopDX would like to extend condolences to Doe B's family, friends, fans and associates.

Doe B was also reportedly shot in the eye on his way out of a nightclub in 2009 as a 17 year old. The rapper spoke about the shooting in a June interview with vladtv.com.

"Numerous altercations in the streets," he said of what led to the shooting. "As a teen, in the club, you know how it be, as a teen in the streets."

Doe B's Management Confirms Rapper's Passing On Twitter
    Twitter and Instagram posts regarding Doe B's passing can be found below.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...-b-passes-away

Last edited by Rame; 12-29-2013 at 07:18 AM.

Veteran Member

Dude looks much older. Anyway this is messed up.

He got his eye shot at a club a few years back and he continued to go to clubs? I'm not sure what propels some dudes to act like idiots at the clubs. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    He got his eye shot at a club a few years back and he continued to go to clubs? I'm not sure what propels some dudes to act like idiots at the clubs. RIP
    that's why i stopped going to clubs. it really is a place where you become just a stupid maniac. you're there with like 20 friends, you're drunk/high, a lot of girls, you're having fun and you feel invincible. if someone challenges you to a fight you're gonna stupidly accept it and then that's when you're shot before you know it. can happen to anyone.

Plus the location doesn't help either.

lol nope. but what's unfortunate is that sometimes people from bad locations will show up even if you're in a good location, and they'll start shit. which has happened idk how many times

I hope they didn't shoot his other eye else that would have just been plain wrong cos if he survived he'd look stupid with two eye patches on.

his killer could get the death penalty

Wu Vatican

i fux with Doe B too. That Let Me Find Out track is hard.

he was on the come up. often times being bout that life is not all what its cracked up to be.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

'

Quote Originally Posted by APOLLO STASH View Post
    that's why i stopped going to clubs. it really is a place where you become just a stupid maniac. you're there with like 20 friends, you're drunk/high, a lot of girls, you're having fun and you feel invincible. if someone challenges you to a fight you're gonna stupidly accept it and then that's when you're shot before you know it. can happen to anyone.

white ppl aren't shooting each other in night clubs