Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thoughts on being pentalized for having a lot of kids?

Also millions more people than the country can handle and one of the poorest countries.

"pentalized"? fuck, you're stupid.

The "one child policy" doesn't even exist anymore in the form it did, and has resulted in a fucked up gender imbalance, not to mention the totalitarian aspects of implementing such a plan.

Figures that you would want more men around i guess.

Looking at China for good examples of social policy is idiotic.

Forced male sterilisation would be far more effective and incorruptible. People like Check Two who think draconian measures like that are fun and games should be the first candidates.

Everybody is stupid to you, idiot. Take your pompous Savage Garden signed vinyls someplace else until you can grasp the thread.

'

Haha I searched google for "pentalized" just for fun and the search results were the following:

NASCAR thread about Jeff Gordon

Yahoo answers discussion about early withdrawal of 401K savings

This thread

I don't think theres a way of doing it without the children being the victims.

If people were educated enough to make reasonable decisions on procreation, based on the population and their financial situation maybe that could help.

I believe the population control issue will be solved very brutally in the years to come.

scientists have said..in order for this world to sustain us in the next 100 years, 2 million people have to be deducted...UNLEASH AIDS V3

yea my error..2 billion..on the money

No Father to my stench

Default fffffff

"one drop of black blood makes you black because people of color have the genetic capacity to a-nile-8 white people and so unless white people control the reproductivity of people of color..." Dr. Welsing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK4n4qrTv9k

da earfffff's plantlife naturally grows enough God Jew 4 errrrrrbody on da planet
    if you really wanna solve da population control problem....to give a serverly oversimplified kindergarten answer you basically gonna....haffff tuh
    you just gonna have to go on a killing spree and murder or imprison everyone who physically opposses equal distribution of land or da JUBILEE as its called in scripture

but let the prisoners have internet in their jail cells so they can post up on wutang-corp

12 jew's to cilvarings!!!!!!

-

I do think black women have a lot of kids on purpose because they know when they have a lot of kids and they have no job that the welfare system is gonna take care of them for the rest of their life. Why else would poor black women have a bunch of kids when their dumb asses don't have a job?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.