Thread: I remember when this place was full of new Wu music and release news

Default I remember when this place was full of new Wu music and release news

THose were good days. Now there's worthy new Wu music to talk about what, once a season maybe?

Here, I'm handing out late passes

You're right Mr. President

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

The last "good days" for the Wu (and this site) was during the Clinton administration.

Ever since then the Wu has been in argument, and put out albums to mixed reviews, more negative every year.

And this site has been a bunch of fucking retards, increased exponentially every year. They hate everything with a sound that's not trapped in the 90's, and overpraise everything that soul-lessly apes the 90's. People here think albums are 5 mics that on every other website are 3 mics, at best. It's just sad. Not to mention the rampant homophobia, that's shipped in from about 30 years ago. If I were the Wu, I'd never mention this website exists. (And whaddaya know, they don't. Even the affiliates of the Wu-Tang affiliates won't give this site an interview. Gee, I wonder why?)
    Last edited by ShortyCoffeeStain; 12-30-2013 at 11:27 PM.