Thread: Looking for original Ghostface Killah - Supreme Clientele release (not Canadian one)

Default Looking for original Ghostface Killah - Supreme Clientele release (not Canadian one)

With the success of this Gravediggaz topic - http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=126057 (thanks to all contributers), I have decided to start a search for another Wu-Tang release, that had many different releases that differ significantly - Supreme Clientele.

We all know about the Canadian version of this album, but has anyone heard this version:

Veteran Member

That looks very interesting. I wonder if Reverse Skit = Stroke Of Death? That was a pretty short track IIRC.
    Ghostface on 50 Cent:
    "Yo, this ape needs to stop injecting himself with them stroiods. He's acting up, he better chill out before New York puts his ass on the bench."
    Ghostface on Eminem:
    "That pilgrim needs to back off. He ain't got no street cred, thats my word."

Crackheads Beware !!!! GHOSTTOAST's Avatar

Nigga this aint nonthin but the original album out of sync wit Wise added...smfh...
    "Who shot tha duck out tha window" !!!!..Ghostface Killah

i would think this is exactly the same as the Canadian version (which is the original tracklist), if Reverse Skit is actually "Stroke Of Death" (and looking at the running time i think it is).. look also at "Saturday Night" which says that it's 3:49, which it would be if it included the "Impossible" outro

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!