Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Got A Question About Wu Tang's Enter The Wu Tang Album Cover

-

Default I Got A Question About Wu Tang's Enter The Wu Tang Album Cover

I was looking at their Enter The Wu Tang album cover a few days ago while i was listening to the album and i noticed there's only 6 people on the album cover and also inside the album picture, Masta Killa, U-God and Method Man aren't in the picture. Why is that when there's 9 of them? I also noticed inside the album when they mentioned the group members that Masta Killa's name was missing.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Thanks for posting the article. The album cover and album pictures are classic. I do think it's ill that the group members wore masks on the album cover.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

MK doesnt get mentioned in the roll call intro to Method Man nor does he have a verse in the official single PYN.

-

You're right Tekunique. That's kinda odd. I mentioned that Masta Killa's name was missing inside their first album when the group members names was written.

its cuz he was the last official member to join the group. supposedly his Chessboxin' verse sealed the deal and became the 9th member. if you noticed, he also doesnt get mentioned in Dirty's album when he shouts out the clan members i believe on the outro of "Raw Hide" lol

I don't think he became a member of the Clan until around the time of the Iron Man album.

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Quote Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
    its cuz he was the last official member to join the group. supposedly his Chessboxin' verse sealed the deal and became the 9th member.
    Yeah.

Out of all of them I believe Masta Killa was almost a student of GZA - who urged him to spit.

When he produced that "Chessboxin' Verse....
    It was him or Killah Priest who was gonna end the track.
    Priest said Masta Killa got him mad high and he fell asleep
    When he awoke Masta Killa had finished the verse.
    And that was that.

Ninja.
    Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 01-04-2014 at 11:21 PM.

nada ignorante

Quote Originally Posted by Guarded By Martyrs View Post
    Yeah.

Out of all of them I believe Masta Killa was almost a student of GZA - who urged him to spit.

When he produced that "Chessboxin' Verse....
    It was him or Killah Priest who was gonna end the track.
    Priest said Masta Killa got him mad high and he fell asleep
    When he awoke Masta Killa had finished the verse.
    And that was that.

Ninja.
    Thats pretty interesing. Makes you think if Priest had dropped that verse back then he would've been the 9th member.
    N.I.

He is however, the 9th person mentioned at the beginning of Clan in Da Front and is pretty much referenced immediately following the release of Enter the Wu...at which case they were referred to a "9 members".
    "When it come to this ish here/y'all about to sit there/soon to rock thaat robe, crouched in a big chair/studded up crown with 40-below wrist wear/prove y'all clowns couldn't uf wit the flow, this here"

Why was Killah Priest never mentioned on Clan in Da Front if it was between him and Masta Killa to be on the album, or Cappadonna if he would have been on the album if not in jail?

Quote Originally Posted by hectis View Post
    Why was Killah Priest never mentioned on Clan in Da Front if it was between him and Masta Killa to be on the album, or Cappadonna if he would have been on the album if not in jail?
    tru.. i never noticed RZA not shouting out Priest on that.. and Cappa prolly was forgot cuz he was MIA.

Can anybody tell who iss the one in the front of the album cover?

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
    Can anybody tell who iss the one in the front of the album cover?
    I think it's Rza ????

Pictures sorta look similar.
    Last edited by zooruka; 01-07-2014 at 12:34 AM.

-

I also like Wu Tang's Iron Flag album pictures. I wonder where the location was that they shot the album pictures. Too bad Ol Dirty Bastard wasn't with them to be in the pictures. What year did Ol Dirty Bastard die? I know he wasn't able to take the Iron Flag pictures because he was locked up.