Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Is Hot

Just a matter of time....

-

Yes that's her. If Michael saw her in a bikini, he probably would have a heart attack LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

smh

Banned

How are his kids white?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

I just saw some recent pictures of her today at Yahoo.com in a bikini. She's only 15 years old. I also saw a picture of her with her mom and she looks good. Too bad Michael isn't around because he would've had to fight off the boys chasing after her hahahahahahahahahaha. Now Janet and her grandmother Katherine are gonna have to deal with that LOL.

Retired.

-

LOL@Check Two, The Hound and Jacobjay hahahahahahahahahahahaha. The Hound, Michael's baby mother is white but he didn't have sex with her hahahahahahahahahaha. I love Michael but he was a weird guy.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Retired.

-

LOL@Blackula Spectacula and Jacobjay hahahahahahahahahahaha. Jacobjay, that picture you posted is from his She's Out Of My Life video which i didn't know he had a video for until i saw it on Youtube. I didn't watch a lot of music videos in the 80's. She's Out Of My Life came out in 1979 because that's when Off The Wall album came out.