Thread: Props To Ghostface Killah For Sampling Good Times TV Show Theme Song

-

Default Props To Ghostface Killah For Sampling Good Times TV Show Theme Song

I'm listening to his Good Times song now on Youtube and i like the Good Times tv show theme song he sampled. Who's the other guy on the song rapping besides Ghostface and Raekwon?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I also wanna say Good Times is one of my favorite tv shows and i love Bernadette Stanis who played Thelma and of course i loved Janet Jackson and Janet Dubois who played Willona. It sucks that John Amos character was killed.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Good Times is on right now.

-

What channel? I saw Bernadette Stanis documentary on TV One channel awhile ago on Youtube and she still looks good and she's 60 years old. Jimmie Walker who was JJ has gained weight. John Amos can be funny sometimes. He had me laughing in The Players Club movie when he told Charlie Murphy, take some of that bass out your voice bitch, you just forgot your keys you dumb ass LOL. He also dissed Bernie Mac when he said don't be running up on me like that. What the hell is wrong with you? I'll blow your ass all the way back to Chicago LOL. Bernie ran outta the club and yelled and cursed at him and Faizon Love and said to John, Freeman you wrong man. All the pussy i done hooked your ass up with LOL. You better wear your bulletproof vest all day, all muthafucking day LOL. He said to Faizon, you too you fat muthafucka hahahahahahahaha. AJ Johnson said to John, has anybody ever told you you look just like the father from Good Times? LOL.

TVOne.

-

I don't have that channel but i got some episodes of Good Times on dvd.

Banned

Haha. Classic CJ thread. TVone has become one of my favorite channels lately. Been watching lots of Jeffersons, Good Times and Sanford & Son. Occasionally I'll watch What's Heppening

Lot of classic shows on there.

There's a lot of channels that show classic shows such as Antenna TV, Me TV, Cozi TV, Retro channel, etc. Nick at Nite has sucked for a while. It used to be good years back when it had more variety. Nowadays it just plays the same one or two shows all night long.

Also charles, you would love the Bounce channel. They play mostly all black movies, especially some older style 70's/80's Shaft type of ones, and Louis Gossett Jr. classics.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

CJ DOESNT KNO WHOS LORD SUPERb

Veteran Member

This now feels like an American thread....pls remember some of us are in Africa...lol
    WU-TANG FOREVER.
    GHANA REPRESENTING

They don't get american sitcoms there?

They do:

GTV currently broadcasts shows from international networks from regions such as Europe, US, UK, and Asia. Some of these shows include: In The House, The Cosby Show, Taina, Becker, Everybody Loves Raymond, The Oprah Winfrey Show, Family Matters, Moesha, Soul Food, King of Queens, CNN, PBS, Cartoon Network, NBA, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Passions, Touched by an Angel, BBC Radio, as well as a host of others. Though most of these shows are not currently running on GTV, they once did or still are.

Mexican Telenovelas and Korean series and music also seem to be big there.