Thread: Why Do Old Rappers Lie About They Like New Rappers?

-

Default Why Do Old Rappers Lie About They Like New Rappers?

I saw a interview last week with De La Soul on Youtube and they were asked do they like some new rappers and they said they like Drake, Rick Ross, Little Wayne. I can't believe they said that because they know they don't listen to a lot of new rappers. I wouldn't really call Little Wayne a new rapper because he was out in the 90's. I've heard Redman and a few other old rappers say they like some of the new rappers and i wish they would stop lying just so the new rappers wouldn't be mad at them. DMX don't give a fuck if the new rappers don't like him because he dissed Rick Ross, Drake, Young Jeezy, Little Wayne on Power 105 radio show with Charlamagne and DJ Envy hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I wish more old rappers were like DMX. Even Nas dissed some new rappers with his Hip Hop Is Dead song and some southern rappers got pissed at what he said like Young Jeezy and T.I. If i was a old rapper, i wouldn't give a damn if new rappers got mad at me because i said i don't like new rappers because of their wack lyrics and wack pop beats.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

because they want to stay relevant.

they dont want that new kids to look at them like they are old times styles.

I hope you understand what Im saying.

and yes, props to DMX for keeping it real.

You don't know if they're lying though.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

lol

-

What's funny Check Two? Ghostface Killah dissed new rappers also on Youtube. Props to him. KRS One dissed new rappers on Ova Here when he dissed Nelly saying i think it's about time we stop these pop rappers and fuck these pop rappers hahahahahahahahahahaha. That's why i only listen to 80's and 90's rappers because back then rappers had lyrical skills and tight beats. Fuck these new corny rappers. 80's and 90's rap will always be the best.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Why do forum members think they know old rappers really don't like new rappers, when they actually do?

Although he'd never admit it, we all know that Nas spends many of his now lonely nights listening to Gucci Mane and Chief Keef wondering where his career went wrong.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Hahahahaha^