Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: EXCLUSIVE: The Return of Darkim Be Allah & A.I.G.

85 %ER

Default Re: EXCLUSIVE: The Return of Darkim Be Allah & A.I.G.

its a bootleg

that's'' why the article aint even on the front page no more, lol.

let's hear from Darkim himself on this, not on some kids that "represent" him from Texas, Kentucky, or wherever else the fuck ya'll from.

FRESH FISH

to everybody

block famous = hard times

ghost why are you acting like its new or something? u know like me it aint

Urban's, Gigy's, Queen's, Roze's wildest dreams

Quote Originally Posted by The Transporter
    its a bootleg

that's'' why the article aint even on the front page no more, lol.

let's hear from Darkim himself on this, not on some kids that "represent" him from Texas, Kentucky, or wherever else the fuck ya'll from.

Shits fake

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
    New and Improved Cool List © : Everybody
    © The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

85 %ER

Quote Originally Posted by WuStar
    to everybody

block famous = hard times

ghost why you acted like its new or something? u know like me it aint
    lol yup

this is basically the 'Live at the Lab take 2" that was gonna come out on mp3.com, before mp3 stopped them from doing so.

singles
    00 : 4 directions (featuring big supreme, k-bar allah & bitter knight)
    00 : crunch time
    00 : hard times
    00 : money to spend
    00 : my return (bronx war story pt. ii)
    00 : peace & love (featuring allahwise)
    00 : put a hit out/i did it
    00 : starring donnie banks, author walscott & frankie lymon (featuring allahwise + more)
    00 : state the facts (featuring big supreme, chimsaw & bitter knight)
    00 : the reunion (featuring allahwise)
    00 : the stylistics
    00 : unbreakable code
    00 : ungodly laws (featuring aku)

they just renamed some of the songs.

these track titles and songs have been available for over 3 years

85 %ER

oh and these are also songs meant to be on "Truth or Consequences" hs debut that got shelved. shame on yall trynna bootleg unreleased songs. and i say "unreleased" real lightly as all these songs have been released.

http://wulyricz.netfirms.com/darkim_be_allah.shtml

i can post the whole album, if u want me to prove it.

yes they are ill...very ill but moongod and the moonlight crew is the illest and they don't have that much advertise

General

oh and these are also songs meant to be on "Truth or Consequences" hs debut that got shelved. shame on yall trynna bootleg unreleased songs. and i say "unreleased" real lightly as all these songs have been released.

whats the track list for Truth or Consequences I only got a few tracks from it

No, those tracks were never officially released. Someone leaked them who wasn't supposed to. They never came out in a hard copy format. If you have an actual official CD of Live at the Lab, Take 2, Truth or Consequences, etc. I'd love to see it. Because it doesn't exist.

And yes, we realize some of those songs are on the net. That's the point - they're being released on an official album this time. However, I promise you that there are numerous tracks on the album that you all do not have. And they are not renamed. Only one track has been renamed, and it is the old track "Why" because it is a different version. Now it's called The Anthem. And, Hard Times is a name that someone on the internet used, not Darkim.

If y'all want to just keep your downloaded tracks, that's on you. But, if you want to support the actual artist, I encourage you to do that. And, everyone will see very soon that this is NOT a bootleg - it is from Darkim himself. I don't know how many times I have to say this. Those of you who want proof will get it.

85 %ER

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost9
    No, those tracks were never officially released. Someone leaked them who wasn't supposed to. They never came out in a hard copy format. If you have an actual official CD of Live at the Lab, Take 2, Truth or Consequences, etc. I'd love to see it. Because it doesn't exist.

And yes, we realize some of those songs are on the net. That's the point - they're being released on an official album this time. However, I promise you that there are numerous tracks on the album that you all do not have. And they are not renamed. Only one track has been renamed, and it is the old track "Why" because it is a different version. Now it's called The Anthem. And, Hard Times is a name that someone on the internet used, not Darkim.

If y'all want to just keep your downloaded tracks, that's on you. But, if you want to support the actual artist, I encourage you to do that. And, everyone will see very soon that this is NOT a bootleg - it is from Darkim himself. I don't know how many times I have to say this. Those of you who want proof will get it.
    can we hear from Darkim, and not Josh or Dave?

I dunnow what's going on, but 36chambers or Cilvaringz removed the newsupdate from the homepage, so Ghost9, I dunnow what's up! Everybody thinks this is fake. Everybody thinks this is not from Darkim himself.

I hope everybody is wrong because you seems to be a cool guy, but now I need proof first 'cause if this is really fake damn, I got punk'd!

Wu-Tang Corp Admin Mark Mayoya

can we hear from Darkim, and not Josh or Dave?
    Yes, you can. He'll be in touch with the fans soon (in audio format). I wouldn't make a statement like this if I wasn't confident that this was not a fake or a bootleg.

General

Yes, you can. He'll be in touch with the fans soon (in audio format). I wouldn't make a statement like this if I wasn't confident
    this was your statement before

You may have some of those tracks, but I guarantee you don't have at least half of them
    and I showed you 6 songs I have from the album and I have "Why?" so thats more then half of them so much for your guarantee were you confident then too?

Mono Nuclear Criteria

Prove it!

Quote Originally Posted by beekeeper
    this was your statement before

and I showed you 6 songs I have from the album and I have "Why?" so thats more then half of them so much for your guarantee were you confident then too?
    Look duke, slow up. Tell me how many tracks you have from the Black Castle album, and I bet you'll buy that one, right? Funny how Wu-Tang fans have gotten over the years.

Everyone's so quick to call this a bootleg. Where's your proof it's a bootleg? Cuz someone else told you it was? I told y'all I'd get you proof, so just be patient and see. And when it happens, I bet you all shut your fucking mouths.

FRESH FISH

Look duke, slow up. Tell me how many tracks you have from the Black Castle album, and I bet you'll buy that one, right? Funny how Wu-Tang fans have gotten over the years.

Everyone's so quick to call this a bootleg. Where's your proof it's a bootleg? Cuz someone else told you it was? I told y'all I'd get you proof, so just be patient and see. And when it happens, I bet you all shut your fucking mouths.
    the weird thing is you called block famous new, exclusive or whatever it is when its def not new, that track is 3 years old