Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: "In God We Trust"

Default Re: "In God We Trust"

I see you, 100...money is God in this world.

peace

Quote Originally Posted by nut_end
    how could someone in this age and time say ancestors provide no strtenght - must be looking for physical - where the past concerning your ancestors is totally absolutely spiritual and mental. where they came from and what happened on way over then what endured down to you. no body can claim that they ancestors never endured some type of degradement from white endentured servants, black slaves the persecuted native to the discriminated immigrant. if you don't draw on them you go into the future blind and bound to fall into the trappings that wre used against them. or have you become so fond of what this country is about that you have assimilated and accepted it for face value. <- in regards to LHX

the notion of institutions is the structure upon which foundations uphold for which the future through those within can better those who pass through to better shape the world they grow and live within. with institutions principles to carry couldn't be developed nor the hostile elements that the institution is preparing ones against wouldn't be dissected in an enviornment where it causes no harm nor does injury to those unfamilar. every one knows the basic institutions family spirituality then mental and prison. the culture that your ancestors identified with from their jump street and what is the culture you observe is an institution, yes its open - though back in days secrecy held more sway, being tied to gods and not material sway -

the ancestral institutions can give ground beneath ones feet while they go about dealing with foreign institutions that wish to see their defeat. institutions vs institutions a war of the minds where spirits are drafted and inclined.

may have rambled into a rave for and rant against . . . they know who they are.
    Peace

Very good add - on...and about the institutions, I think family type institutions can be a good thing sometimes...A lot of times though, blood proves to be much thinner than water. And people end up having nowhere to turn when they can no longer relate to the family or spiritual/cultural institutions.

I am all for like minds coming together to establish a common goal. I just don't want us to forget how important it is to establish new paths because we have to always gaurd our individualism and our own identites.

Especially, in regards to generational time gaps...we should honor our ancestors, but I wouldn't follow all their examples concerning society. Because this is a new time and generation and different circumstances.

Each one teach one
    Peace

how could someone in this age and time say ancestors provide no strtenght - must be looking for physical - where the past concerning your ancestors is totally absolutely spiritual and mental. where they came from and what happened on way over then what endured down to you. no body can claim that they ancestors never endured some type of degradement from white endentured servants, black slaves the persecuted native to the discriminated immigrant. if you don't draw on them you go into the future blind and bound to fall into the trappings that wre used against them.
    so

to clarify

we should love our ancestors for their endurance?

i cant in good conscience cash those checks any more

tell me what the alternative to their survival was?

you can 'draw on them' for strength if you want
    or
    you can understand that it happened and that you have a job to do

this aint no heroic shit man

why does everybodys version of life on this planet sound like it was scripted by the writers at disney?

or have you become so fond of what this country is about that you have assimilated and accepted it for face value. <- in regards to LHX
    yup
    as assimilated in this society as a jew who knew what 'the showers' meant

the notion of institutions is the structure upon which foundations uphold for which the future through those within can better those who pass through to better shape the world they grow and live within.
    read that to yourself out loud

with institutions principles to carry couldn't be developed nor the hostile elements that the institution is preparing ones against wouldn't be dissected in an enviornment where it causes no harm nor does injury to those unfamilar. every one knows the basic institutions family spirituality then mental and prison. the culture that your ancestors identified with from their jump street and what is the culture you observe is an institution, yes its open - though back in days secrecy held more sway, being tied to gods and not material sway -

the ancestral institutions can give ground beneath ones feet while they go about dealing with foreign institutions that wish to see their defeat. institutions vs institutions a war of the minds where spirits are drafted and inclined.

may have rambled into a rave for and rant against . . . they know who they are.
    nobody wants to see your defeat

but
    you will be defeated if you dont smarten up

if you are waiting for an institution to provide guidance
    you are going to get crushed

if that is the ground beneath your feet - then all i got to tell you is dont look down right now

you might find yourself on some wile e coyote shit when he is chasing the road runner and he runs past the ledge of the cliff

for real - i admire your ethic and determination

but put down the trumpet and do some more observing

peace
    all the points have been made

Quote Originally Posted by blackwisdom
    I don't know what ancestors you're talking about, but I draw strength from mines.

The institutions that I speak of are reshaping the minds of young warriors.

Hotep
    i draw strength from anything in the struggle

from an infected tree to a limping cockroach

young warriors = more disney mentality

fuck the fairy tale shit

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
    Yes, I am asking...and to kick off the build let me suggest that "each one teach one".

Do you agree? and what are your suggestions?
    this post = new thread

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LHX
    young warriors = more disney mentality

fuck the fairy tale shit
    A wise man is slow to judge, especially when he doesn't know what he's talking about. I'm talking about an institution that has been ingrained and functional in this community for the past 15 yrs. It's not a game out here.

I can care less about what people say on this forum because I know of the serious "work" that my Brothers and Sisters are doing across this globe. I'm a part of that and I'm gonna stop when those nails penetrate that wood, and even then I'll make my journey to the next spectrum of life.

Place judgements and state opinions all you like (not specifically you LHX) but there's work to do and people are doing it.

As far as what they place on their federal reserve notes, I can care less. They're finger printing WIC and tracking criminals with satellites, so it's whatever. My job is to get mines and assist my people in getting theirs.

Hotep

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

Quote Originally Posted by blackwisdom
    A wise man is slow to judge, especially when he doesn't know what he's talking about. I'm talking about an institution that has been ingrained and functional in this community for the past 15 yrs. It's not a game out here.

I can care less about what people say on this forum because I know of the serious "work" that my Brothers and Sisters are doing across this globe. I'm a part of that and I'm gonna stop when those nails penetrate that wood, and even then I'll make my journey to the next spectrum of life.

Place judgements and state opinions all you like (not specifically you LHX) but there's work to do and people are doing it.

As far as what they place on their federal reserve notes, I can care less. They're finger printing WIC and tracking criminals with satellites, so it's whatever. My job is to get mines and assist my people in getting theirs.

Hotep
    shit

i dont know what to say

this forum is strange because in all honesty i would rather live in a place run by you and inhabited by another 6 billion of you than the current place that we are living in

my only disagreement with you - if you could even call it that - is to exercise caution - even with your brothers and sisters

i dont want to get autobiographical
    but
    it is paralyzing to find yourself in a situation where you reach out for that life-line you counted on only to find out that it was a snake

once that happens - it drives home the lesson that you arent your brothers keeper

and it is also the reason why i made mention that the ONLY time you will find out who your allies really are is when this whole thing is done and over with

you understand how strong temptation and desire are
    and you can trust your own strength
    but
    asking the same from anybody else is asking too much

i agree with you that it dont matter what they print on money
    but
    it is my job to exploit any areas where doubt may exist
    and encourage people to get their shit together

(a chain is only as strong as its weakest link - the more links in the chain - the more liable the chain is to contain a weak link)

peace

maybe we will see each other on the other side of things

^Thanks for the precautionary measure, I keep that in mind. Love is love.

Hotep

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper

no mind inclined to find nut_end's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LHX
    so

to clarify

we should love our ancestors for their endurance?

i cant in good conscience cash those checks any more

tell me what the alternative to their survival was?

you can 'draw on them' for strength if you want
    or
    you can understand that it happened and that you have a job to do

this aint no heroic shit man

why does everybodys version of life on this planet sound like it was scripted by the writers at disney?

yup
    as assimilated in this society as a jew who knew what 'the showers' meant

read that to yourself out loud

nobody wants to see your defeat

but
    you will be defeated if you dont smarten up

if you are waiting for an institution to provide guidance
    you are going to get crushed

if that is the ground beneath your feet - then all i got to tell you is dont look down right now

you might find yourself on some wile e coyote shit when he is chasing the road runner and he runs past the ledge of the cliff

for real - i admire your ethic and determination

but put down the trumpet and do some more observing

peace
    maybe i was taken out of context, now that institutions can't instill consciousness required to progress or let alone assess the situation in a timely matter. and also being that institutions are similar to asylums where they to go under changes to wit revolutions. as for the ancestral part the part to 'draw upon' would be individuals more than the collective for change is done by one and taken up/ spread to others of like mind. also, i never blow my trumpet i was raised in a pan-african enviornment my first eight years though lived in the states. so my view is eskewed even now for first impressions i received was resistance that ancestors conceived more than edurance believed. endure means put up with - you can put up with through integration but facilitate change through the part that seperates knowing still segregated.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
    Brillaint build Blackwisdom!

I suppose they are saving Hoover's picture for the "new" New World Order monetary denominations.

Thank you for adding - on

Peace
    you know what new world order means ? as far as many wise men and women are concerned it means no more control of happenings by human beings... i don't want to state anything just outta my pocket but any new order in this world would affect every single one of us..

I don't think I get your point...but, I do agree that new world order is definitely not a good thing.

i dont get the point either i just think that people like william cooper, john lear, bob lazar and others arent talkin all bullshit...
    and the probability of us finding other life forms outside earth (it will take long with where we at now) is much smaller than us being found already by some non-human life form

maybe i was taken out of context, now that institutions can't instill consciousness required to progress or let alone assess the situation in a timely matter. and also being that institutions are similar to asylums where they to go under changes to wit revolutions. as for the ancestral part the part to 'draw upon' would be individuals more than the collective for change is done by one and taken up/ spread to others of like mind. also, i never blow my trumpet i was raised in a pan-african enviornment my first eight years though lived in the states. so my view is eskewed even now for first impressions i received was resistance that ancestors conceived more than edurance believed. endure means put up with - you can put up with through integration but facilitate change through the part that seperates knowing still segregated.
    We're talking about two different types of institutions. Integration was a detriment to African decendents on the account that we only assimilated to European cultures and lost our own.

Hotep

Banned

Better keep friend.

Banned

Yeah because some of you are Devilish....