Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: "In God We Trust"

Default Re: "In God We Trust"

Ya lost me, LHX....I think I know what your talking about, but I'm sure I don't know what your talking about.

im saying that all the dates names and places are completely unimportant

the contents

what is important is the process which led up to the current situation

the 'who' invented or discoverd 'what' is not important
    what IS important is what was invented or discovered

from a more practical standpoint - world history can be simplified to a very straightforward process - all of which we have discussed in other threads

from the creation of man to the end of days

what i am saying is that conventional studies of history ('who was the first blah blah blah') are completely useless

unless anybody is planning to go on jeopardy
    all the points have been made

YA BIG DUMMY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blackwisdom
    Not to say that this is the road that I'm going to travel, but many Black Panthers and other organigations were highly trained by the military. Like I stated before, I feel you. I may have pledged body but I still haven't sold my mind or spirit. But it's all relative. Thanks for the comments, I know someone was going to point that out sooner or later.

Hotep
    So here in lies the cunundrum. You joined the United States Marines. Maybe out of want, maybe out of the feeling that you thought it was the best and maybe only option at the time. The basic thought being that ultimately you would use it as a tool to better yourself.

But this decision holds the probability(and I don't know if you have been active in war or not) that you would be directly responsible for the taking of human lives, some that may be in fact "innocent" and at the very least you are a symbol and an enabler of this. BUt you reconcile this bc it is what you had to do to further yourself.........

But yet the fact that others have done this...killed or similar instances in doing what they feel that had to do for their own betterment........abhors you and consumes your studies...................

the shades of grey are interesting

Peace LHX,

Ok. But, As we have seen and discussed in other threads...the lies which ARE currently the situation in which we are now living have indeed caused so much suffering that it would be remiss not to focus on the contents of history when in discussion or seeking enlightenment.

Lies about the contents of history have in fact become the essence of current ill situations. And without the Truth about these contents we will remain unable to move forward.

Now, what you said about the inaccurate reporting of history must be acknowledged so, I can agree with you here.

However, is it or is it not a fact that all Truth can be proven ? What do you think?

PEACE

This is judging another man when you should be judging yourself. It is all very Black and White to me.

I don't see his military status as hypocritcal only because he continues to proclaim his truth.

Besides, we all pay taxes in America and how many of us realize that the money you give funds the military and every other thing associated with American government

Yeah, I can see where you at, Legato...But my response was more toward what cd said. Don't judge another person till you judge yourself first, ya know?

Where is that tax money comin from? Where is it going?

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
    Peace LHX,

Ok. But, As we have seen and discussed in other threads...the lies which ARE currently the situation in which we are now living have indeed caused so much suffering that it would be remiss not to focus on the contents of history when in discussion or seeking enlightenment.

Lies about the contents of history have in fact become the essence of current ill situations. And without the Truth about these contents we will remain to move forward.

Now, what you said about the inaccurate reporting of history must be acknowledged so, I can agree with you here.

However, is it or is it not a fact that all Truth can be proven ? What do you think?
    hahahaaaaaaa

we play on a very slippery field

is it possible that truth can be proven
    but
    it cant be done thru discussion?

Yessss, you see what I see...lol
    very interesting indeed.

Well, I would suggest math, but you can't actually speak in math or can you?

oh crap not again...I'm slipping away!!!

hahahaaaaaaaaaa

we keep arriving at the same place

the building looks different from every angle
    but
    then you walk in the door and its exactly the same

so
    hows it going?

YA BIG DUMMY!!!

PEACE

This is judging another man when you should be judging yourself. It is all very Black and White to me.

I don't see his military status as hypocritcal only because he continues to proclaim his truth.

Besides, we all pay taxes in America and how many of us realize that the money you give funds the military and every other thing associated with American government
    LOL..your ignorance on this site is very entertaining. You choose to constantly judge others like a child without having a clue of anything, but yet when your own hypocracy or others is brought to light you recoil and delude yourself. Nothing is "black and white" some are just too simplistic to see.

You constantly complain about America, but yet there are hundereds of affordable flights everyday out of it. But you will refuse to go. YOu will just sit on the computer and complain about things, most of which are the result of your own ignorance.
    You complain America is hell, but you have no idea from your frame of reference what that means, bc you are spoiled and coddled, as you sit all day on the internet.

My question to Blackwisdom is an important and honest one. There is no judgement, bc out of all the utter fools here, i know that BW's heart is in the right place.

Quote Originally Posted by LHX
    hahahaaaaaaaaaa

we keep arriving at the same place

the building looks different from every angle
    but
    then you walk in the door and its exactly the same

so
    hows it going?
    LoL...Well, everything was great...until I fell into that rabbit hole....Oh well

Quote Originally Posted by cd
    There is no judgement, bc out of all the utter fools here, i know that BW's heart is in the right place.
    baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

you should do stand-up

cd,

You now sit and judge me...so, you are a lier and a complainer because, you are now complaining about what I write about.

Judge yourself and leave personal shit out of it. You don't know me - so what you say about me is bullshit.

LoL...Well, everything was great...until I fell into that rabbit hole....Oh well
    as if falling down the rabbit hole isnt bad enough

you still have to deal with people trying to hold you down

it is pretty fucked up

wouldnt have it any other way

at least until the lessons are done

YA BIG DUMMY!!!

cd,

You now sit and judge me...so, you are a lier and a complainer because, you are now complaining about what I write about.

Judge yourself and leave personal shit out of it. You don't know me - so what you say about me is bullshit.
    if you could comprehend, there is no judgement to BW, bc it is an honest discussion. I am not complaining about anything. You constantly complain about everything and others, say racist things, and then cry when things are turned around. Added to the fact is that you cannot ever answer honest or direct questions bc you have no idea about what you talk about. NOthing is personal, i just go by the utter nonsense you post here. WHich I thank you for, bc it is hilarious and entertaining.