Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: "In God We Trust"

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

Default Re: "In God We Trust"

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
    O.K....consider it done.

Hotep

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

Quote Originally Posted by Legato
    you don't have to be trained by there military to get military training. if thats what you wanted you could seeked the same type of knowledge discipline in other places without going against your grain.
    I was 17. How many 17 yr olds do you know that know what they're going to do with their life? Especially when they come from almost nothing.

Hotep

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper

"take away the history of a people and they are easily persueded." -Marx

YA BIG DUMMY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blackwisdom
    Interesting that you try to examine me. My occupation has nothing to do with my cultural stances. How can you claim the motives of my dislike for certain things? Where are you going with this consept that something consumes my studies? I'm confused of where you're going with this statement.

Hotep
    I am just going by what you have posted on this forum. I am pointing out that sometimes we point the fingers at others and seperate ourselves from others when in fact human nature is not different. You point out the "evils" and shortcommings of people of history but yet are in a similar situation yourself.

Would you buy Mr. Washington saying his occupation in the Army and as a leader of the colonies which brought him to killing Indians and having slaves had nothing to do at all with his actual stances? That he was just doing his job, what he felt was for the betterment of his people?

This is not an attack, it is an observation that sometimes we see things in others and cannot see the same in ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by dru-tang
    "take away the history of a people and they are easily persueded." -Marx
    so what does it say when the history of the planet is called into question

we are our history

all that old shit is played out

you cant use solutions to yesterdays problems to face todays issues
    all the points have been made

I'm about building institutions. It's the only way we're going to make any strides and be able to have stability and something to fall back on. The Foundation that I'm a part of currently is a great vehicle to get where we have to be as a people.

Women are the first teachers of our warriors. Do your knowledge and pay homage to our ancestors.

Hotep
    its all about no more institutions

the only stability we will ever have is the knowledge that the planet is willing to provide for us as long as we let it

not if we try to control it
    but
    if we let it

our ancestors would not want us to waste our time paying homage to them

the situation is becoming too intense
    too critical

and the ancestors know that they fucked up

Quote Originally Posted by Born Ruler I
    Immigrants were allowed to speak their languages on their way here. Most legal immigrants have learned English before coming here. Immigrants have not been forcibly separated from those of their same cultures. Immigrants have not been the products of those who have been beaten into submitting to foreign spiritual systems. Immigrants are not the descendants of those deemed to be 3/5ths human as it is currently written in the law of the land. Immigrants have chosen to come and try to reap the benefits of an economy built upon the backs of kidnapped, forced laborers.

The American dream exists on the bloody backs of those who reaped absolutely nothing but hard times.

Those who came on slave ships were separated from fellow tribe members, because the slave traders knew that the first step in controlling their capture was to remove the possibility of communication. Then they were further separated upon arrival in the West to magnify the effect. Add to that the fact that it was ILLEGAL for Black people to be able to read until Reconstruction. That was 250 years of not being able to truly practice ANY language, native, or English.

Add to that Black codes and shitty schools which nullified most attempts at advancement.

Property that was owned was taken by force from local governments and the Klan after Reconstruction. Rosewood, Tulsa, the Black farmers in Mississippi, Louisiana, the Carolinas, Alabama, were lynched, beaten, and intimidated into pulling up stakes and moving North.

Shit wasn't much better up North.

We are a people whose every attempt at climbing up has been met with a boot coming down on our necks.

People like you say pull yourself up by your bootstraps. Some people don't have any boots.

Why is our unemployment rate so high? The answer isn't "Y'all ain't looking for any jobs." The unemployment rate only measures those who are actively seeking jobs, not those who have given up.

There are more college aged Black men in college than in prison. But you wouldn't know it from images being presented. There are stereotypes that are relied on by the majority population for control.

There is nothing wrong with speaking up when you need to.

One
    Well stated, Born...perfect

Quote Originally Posted by LHX[QUOTE
    ]its all about no more institutions
    the only stability we will ever have is the knowledge that the planet is willing to provide for us as long as we let it

but
    if we let it

too critical

and the ancestors know that they fucked up[/QUOTE]I agree with you here too, LHX.

Institutions have always been open for infiltration...you couldn't have made it more clear.

What are our alternatives? You have said not to seek control I agree. As long as we do control ourselves, of course.

Each one teach one

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
    I agree with you here too, LHX.

Institutions have always been open for infiltration...you couldn't have made it more clear.

What are our alternatives? You have said not to seek control I agree. As long as we do control ourselves, of course.

Each one teach one
    are you asking me what the alternatives are?

because that would be a very progressive question to ask

and definitely something interesting to build on

Quote Originally Posted by Legato
    yea but proclaiming your truth and then putting yourself in a situation that you know will go against everything you believe and it not being something forced upon you is pretty much going against yourself. i mean if they sent him to fight and he to hold arms against ppl he didnt think it right to kill he can't just throw his gun down and walk away. and if he would do that then it would deplet the whole purpose of joing in the first place. im tryna diss black das my dude im just saying, if it was military tactics, discipline and things he was looking for u could have gotten it witout joining the military.
    I'm a regular person like anyone else. I make my choices and deal with them. I didn't join to get tactics and the such. I'm just stating that I'm going to get what I can out of it while I can. If you ask anyone in the service and they don't tell you the same thing then they're not applying themselves. From the Private to the General everyone is trying to get what they can from the service because it's going to get what it can out of you.

As far as my views, I'm just telling the truth. I've never been a blind patriot to this country and never will. I'm just about the facts and the truth.

Hotep

Quote Originally Posted by LHX
    are you asking me what the alternatives are?
    because that would be a very progressive question to ask

and definitely something interesting to build on
    Yes, I am asking...and to kick off the build let me suggest that "each one teach one".

Do you agree? and what are your suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by cd
    I am just going by what you have posted on this forum. I am pointing out that sometimes we point the fingers at others and seperate ourselves from others when in fact human nature is not different. You point out the "evils" and shortcommings of people of history but yet are in a similar situation yourself.

Would you buy Mr. Washington saying his occupation in the Army and as a leader of the colonies which brought him to killing Indians and having slaves had nothing to do at all with his actual stances? That he was just doing his job, what he felt was for the betterment of his people?

This is not an attack, it is an observation that sometimes we see things in others and cannot see the same in ourselves.
    Oh believe me I see. One thing though, the things that I do outside of my uniform and things that I will never mention on the internet vastly out weigh the observation. I have to do my time, but after that...

I am involved in the war and I will never doubt that, but I will also not hush just because of my legal affiliations. My voice has much weight outside of the sphere of this internet.

Hotep

Quote Originally Posted by LHX
    its all about no more institutions

but
    if we let it

too critical

and the ancestors know that they fucked up
    I don't know what ancestors you're talking about, but I draw strength from mines.

The institutions that I speak of are reshaping the minds of young warriors.

Hotep

no mind inclined to find nut_end's Avatar

I don't know what ancestors you're talking about, but I draw strength from mines.

The institutions that I speak of are reshaping the minds of young warriors.

Hotep
    how could someone in this age and time say ancestors provide no strtenght - must be looking for physical - where the past concerning your ancestors is totally absolutely spiritual and mental. where they came from and what happened on way over then what endured down to you. no body can claim that they ancestors never endured some type of degradement from white endentured servants, black slaves the persecuted native to the discriminated immigrant. if you don't draw on them you go into the future blind and bound to fall into the trappings that wre used against them. or have you become so fond of what this country is about that you have assimilated and accepted it for face value. <- in regards to LHX

the notion of institutions is the structure upon which foundations uphold for which the future through those within can better those who pass through to better shape the world they grow and live within. with institutions principles to carry couldn't be developed nor the hostile elements that the institution is preparing ones against wouldn't be dissected in an enviornment where it causes no harm nor does injury to those unfamilar. every one knows the basic institutions family spirituality then mental and prison. the culture that your ancestors identified with from their jump street and what is the culture you observe is an institution, yes its open - though back in days secrecy held more sway, being tied to gods and not material sway -

the ancestral institutions can give ground beneath ones feet while they go about dealing with foreign institutions that wish to see their defeat. institutions vs institutions a war of the minds where spirits are drafted and inclined.

may have rambled into a rave for and rant against . . . they know who they are.

Quote Originally Posted by 100pr00f
    money is god...thats what it means...u worship money couse money is what u need to live now days
    every body is looking for a raise or a promotion or even looking for a job...bums baggen for it to get thier drink on

in god we trust=we trust in the money ..if we are out of money its another depresion

i belive in no god...it dosnt bother me...couse i spend GOD every day
    thier is a new term for the wu heads to use in thir music cream

GOD.....goverment offical doller

peace

uhhhh