Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: **WU...NO Luv for the Fans**

85 %ER

Thumbs down **WU...NO Luv for the Fans**

Hey man I've been listening to the wu since I don't know when and these cats straight fuck you pay me attitude today. These cats us to have genuine regard for there fans now these cats straight like "f u we needs some new ones" This forum has just went from a fan boy site to official site back to fan boy. There is barely any updates if any it's very small and uninformative and that's only do to the fact that Wu-Tang themselve don't support there own site in creative forms that they could. Only time I see a leak about any artist is when a album drop or for example RZA movie. How you expect somebody to go cop your shit if you don't even relate to your own audience not "Fan boys". Wu and them as solo artist need to observe cats that are making moves commercially more and don't ask yourself y sales so low.

Veteran Member

Default Re: **WU...NO Luv for the Fans**

stfu.... they show love at all of their shows... u cant expect rza to come here all the time or email 36 all the time..

guys are working hard to give u a product!!!

GENERAL WISE

Dope site but some more direct from Wu-tang sources would be nice

NUH!

[QUOTE=MissleR245]Hey man I've been listening to the wu since I don't know when and these cats straight fuck you pay me attitude today. QUOTE]

they that way cause most of tha clan aint rich at all.
    the only one that ever made any money off the clan is rza's ass, and meth from being the most popular of the group.
    but all they tryin to do now a days is make money for bills and their familys
    all you all you dye is this shit right hea
    be like.. BLUE N CREAM

Holdin down the North Eastern corner of the U.S. Matrix

I agree they need to be more proactive, handz on and involved with this site. I mean at least check in here once a week to see what we talk about and discuss. Check 2 see what we like or dislike? U know? I get that feeling to like they don't really appreciate their fanz like that? I think they kinda take "US" for granted? They should feel lucky we're still sticking around and waiting 4 them to drop new shit! We could easily jump ship and support another artist hardcore! But we remain faithful! And i'm not sure they realize this? I dunno? just my 2cents.
    Born intellectual...mind over matter...my mental splatter ya physical...so fast my movements are invisible...cut off the wingz to your trend...your not even that original

NUH!

true
    when i was at the rock the bells wu tang concert last year, we ran into the clan at our hotel they were staying at the same one and rza wouldnt even give autographs, and he said not to call him rza but to call him mr diggs, wtf kinda appreciation is that??!?!?
    all you all you dye is this shit right hea
    be like.. BLUE N CREAM

zig 9th, i agree with you completely on this one

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by braindamage702
    true
    when i was at the rock the bells wu tang concert last year, we ran into the clan at our hotel they were staying at the same one and rza wouldnt even give autographs, and he said not to call him rza but to call him mr diggs, wtf kinda appreciation is that??!?!?
    damn.....wut a dick

Cry? Jackasses. Their musical artists, not your boyfriend. You act like RZA ignoring you is the end of your life. Shut up.

85 %ER

Quote Originally Posted by ZiG 9th
    I agree they need to be more proactive, handz on and involved with this site. I mean at least check in here once a week to see what we talk about and discuss. Check 2 see what we like or dislike? U know? I get that feeling to like they don't really appreciate their fanz like that? I think they kinda take "US" for granted? They should feel lucky we're still sticking around and waiting 4 them to drop new shit! We could easily jump ship and support another artist hardcore! But we remain faithful! And i'm not sure they realize this? I dunno? just my 2cents.
    You couldn't say it any better, bro

CO fuckin sign

[QUOTE=braindamage702]
    Quote Originally Posted by MissleR245
    Hey man I've been listening to the wu since I don't know when and these cats straight fuck you pay me attitude today. QUOTE]

they that way cause most of tha clan aint rich at all.
    the only one that ever made any money off the clan is rza's ass, and meth from being the most popular of the group.
    but all they tryin to do now a days is make money for bills and their familys

NO! they're ALL VERY WELL OFF, some more than others.

85 %ER

Quote Originally Posted by braindamage702
    true
    Exactly what I was talking about. I experienced and heard so many incidents like this

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks
    stfu.... they show love at all of their shows... u cant expect rza to come here all the time or email 36 all the time..

guys are working hard to give u a product!!!
    Straight newbie Fan boy ant you. ...Please everybody know what's up and see right through these cats. 5% and about knowledge. Give me a break Rza and his bobby digital and meth with his stripper joints, I can go on with this one but fuck that the point is ant nobody feelin them in the states but you cats in europe and that's slowly vanishing

Quote Originally Posted by JasonD
    Cry? Jackasses. Their musical artists, not your boyfriend. You act like RZA ignoring you is the end of your life. Shut up.
    Part of being a celeb is dealing with fans, If you gunna be an ass to your fans, Your fans are gunna diminish. I can understand him not wanting to sign an autograph, but just plain being an ass to a fan aint cool.

not this shit again

wu chamber threads:

20%wu groupie threads like"how do u think gzas breath smells in the morning"

30%hate threads

30%50 cent aint as good as wu threads

20%non hating or dickryding threads about upcoming wu albums

man everybody wants to make their own "wu fell off"thread or wu sold out..meth is working with rza again and so is rae..we been waiting 4 cuban linx 2 for like 5 years now and ppl have been complaining that it will never drop now that its finally dropping ppl want him to change the title..wtf..wu is about to start seriously working on the new clan album.masta dropped an banga and is about to drop another.things are as good as they can be right now. if wu wont be dropping some bangas now its just not gonna happen. threads like this are about 2 years late and seriously gay

peace and dont bitch all the fucking time

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto