Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shyheim got a message for y'all

Veteran Member

For a 36 yr old man, this is so retarded and cowardly, running away from the scene and then coming to beg for money.
    Lazy ass bump, and the bad thing is that Wu's name would be dragged in the mud.
    WU-TANG FOREVER.
    GHANA REPRESENTING

He had his chance to change his life. Bigger chance than most people have in their lives. He fucked up and I see any reason to help him out. If something has to change him, it's severe punishment.

If it was first time I would help him, but as I wrote before - he's almost 40 for God's sake

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Wu-Tang Martial Expert

The question I have is.....

1) Why is Shy still living in the hood in Staten Island....

2) Why is he out till 5-6am in the morning when your damn near 40 years old?!
    "A SPACE KNIGHT LIKE ROM, CONSUME PLANETS LIKE UNICRON, BLASTIN' PHOTON BOMBS FROM THE ARM LIKE GALVATRON......"

Thanks to his stupid ass youtube video, the internet is FULL of "Wu-tang clan rapper kills a man"-article
    -----> Check Rev. William Burks aka Chuuuch "Nigowkno", "Runnit" and "Ganja"
    -----> KAMi Genesis, vol1, vol2 and vol3- beat tapes
    https://open.spotify.com/artist/48z4...QcWWL0Pat0qEDQ

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatron97 View Post
    The question I have is.....

2) Why is he out till 5-6am in the morning when your damn near 40 years old?!

new year's eve?

Jeeze kinda like some closet racists and non struggle understanders coming out here. My condolences go out to the family first and foremost. my brothers constantly fuck up, I know tge shit is deeper than you alot make out. Shyheim fucked up yes, he knew he did, his reactions was tI run and leave the scene.keep in mind as a human beung he was probably shocked, injured and probably very remoreseful too. But obviously his first instinct was to run. Ok that looks and is fucked up but maybe you could understand this natural reaction.. fight or flight?!
    I am sorry to hear about this, im sad for the guy who died anx im sad for Shyheim. Ok I cant donate i got my own financial difficulties. Its a fucked up situation but Shyheim has conscience he will repent for his fuckups. Some people forget that alot killabeez still stuck in the hood facing the struggle just like we are, dont be fooled that everyone has enough cash to up n leave that situation thats tge only the very high profiles that can. Anyway peace to all . Im not here to argue, I just wanted to balance out the harshness with some understanding. My sympathies go out to the family of the guy and hope that shyheim can deal with this with strength and turn this into somethibg positive. Face up to the accident and responsibility and build from there...Peace once again. I dont want to argue just felt bad for both . Can understand why his fam and friends would be angry though, but us as bystanders and fans of wu, need to remember the struggle continues for many of wutang. Unless we in their shoes we cant really judge .dont be fooled by the illusion that hiphop gona save everybody, especially our brothers..better to become a doctor or something totally out of the hood realm for that. One.
    Last edited by Rawticus; 01-10-2014 at 12:57 AM.

Code:
    This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy against spam, scams, and commercially deceptive content.
    bout fuckin time!
    shyhiem u piece of shit...
    i hope you get what you get.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawticus View Post
    Jeeze kinda like some closet racists and non struggle understanders coming out here. My condolences go out to the family first and foremost. my brothers constantly fuck up, I know tge shit is deeper than you alot make out. Shyheim fucked up yes, he knew he did, his reactions was tI run and leave the scene.keep in mind as a human beung he was probably shocked, injured and probably very remoreseful too. But obviously his first instinct was to run. Ok that looks and is fucked up but maybe you could understand this natural reaction.. fight or flight?!
    I am sorry to hear about this, im sad for the guy who died anx im sad for Shyheim. Ok I cant donate i got my own financial difficulties. Its a fucked up situation but Shyheim has conscience he will repent for his fuckups. Some people forget that alot killabeez still stuck in the hood facing the struggle just like we are, dont be fooled that everyone has enough cash to up n leave that situation thats tge only the very high profiles that can. Anyway peace to all . Im not here to argue, I just wanted to balance out the harshness with some understanding. My sympathies go out to the family of the guy and hope that shyheim can deal with this with strength and turn this into somethibg positive. Face up to the accident and responsibility and build from there...Peace once again. I dont want to argue just felt bad for both . Can understand why his fam and friends would be angry though, but us as bystanders and fans of wu, need to remember the struggle continues for many of wutang. Unless we in their shoes we cant really judge .dont be fooled by the illusion that hiphop gona save everybody, especially our brothers..better to become a doctor or something totally out of the hood realm for that. One.
    There wasn't anything racist said in this thread.

This poor dude probably died because shyheim did not call the ambulance .. how fucked up is this situation? damn

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    This poor dude probably died because shyheim did not call the ambulance .. how fucked up is this situation? damn
    Foreal though, that is fucked up.. im defo not trying to make out Shyheim didnt make a bad mistake. I just know as a ihuman myself that we make some of the most fucked up decisions which will instantly regret. And thats the best and most righteous of us. Anyway Im not perfect either so some stuff I talk will probably be seen as shit and a mistake too .

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

used to be my favourite killa bee what happened to this kid is fucking sad to see. yeah he acting like a dick and did something really horrible but feel sorry to see him turn out this way

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by rusty_wu-chain View Post
    Code:
    this video has been removed as a violation of youtube's policy against spam, scams, and commercially deceptive content.
    bout fuckin time!
    Shyhiem u piece of shit...
    I hope you get what you get.
    yesssss

Mannnnn…if you look at the internet, they are going IN on Shyheim! Shyeim has been around since he was “The Rugged Child” back in the 90′s. But he’s 36 now and in a world of s**t. And for good reason. If you didn’t see the report, hit the link below.

There is more than enough reason to diss Shy if you are reading the basic news on the case. But, I am hearing there is more to the story. Basically, the streets are talking. Shyheim has had his street situations, but this one may have been an unfortunate one that resulted in the death of a 29 year old man, Felipe. And Felipe’s people are PISSED as they should due to the loss of a loved one.

“My family was friends with Felipe (the man this waste of life murdered.) Then this ni**a is too broke to afford his lawyer fees for a case he’s definatly gonna lose. Theres no getting out of this one you piece of s**t, own up to what you did and do the time. You don’t deserve a fair trial. Everyone should donate money for the family of the victim instead not to this piece of s**t.”

But, I’m hearing Shyheim was running from somebody that was shooting bullets at him, trying to kill him. He was being per sued crazily and then ran the stop sign that ended up causing the death of Felipe. Now, it has not been revealed in the news, but I am told that their may be forensics to support this (meaning bullet holes in the car that Shyheim was driving). This is the rumor as to why Shy ran from the scene of the crime – he was running from his life, I’m hearing. Obviously, the facts will be revealed later. I’m not sure if this rumor, should it be true, will help him at all in a legal sense of it all.

http://allhiphop.com/2014/01/08/hip-...eged-hit-n-run