Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shyheim got a message for y'all

Quote Originally Posted by ol dirty abbot View Post
    used to be my favourite killa bee what happened to this kid is fucking sad to see. yeah he acting like a dick and did something really horrible but feel sorry to see him turn out this way

agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Mannnnn…if you look at the internet, they are going IN on Shyheim! Shyeim has been around since he was “The Rugged Child” back in the 90′s. But he’s 36 now and in a world of s**t. And for good reason. If you didn’t see the report, hit the link below.

There is more than enough reason to diss Shy if you are reading the basic news on the case. But, I am hearing there is more to the story. Basically, the streets are talking. Shyheim has had his street situations, but this one may have been an unfortunate one that resulted in the death of a 29 year old man, Felipe. And Felipe’s people are PISSED as they should due to the loss of a loved one.

“My family was friends with Felipe (the man this waste of life murdered.) Then this ni**a is too broke to afford his lawyer fees for a case he’s definatly gonna lose. Theres no getting out of this one you piece of s**t, own up to what you did and do the time. You don’t deserve a fair trial. Everyone should donate money for the family of the victim instead not to this piece of s**t.”

But, I’m hearing Shyheim was running from somebody that was shooting bullets at him, trying to kill him. He was being per sued crazily and then ran the stop sign that ended up causing the death of Felipe. Now, it has not been revealed in the news, but I am told that their may be forensics to support this (meaning bullet holes in the car that Shyheim was driving). This is the rumor as to why Shy ran from the scene of the crime – he was running from his life, I’m hearing. Obviously, the facts will be revealed later. I’m not sure if this rumor, should it be true, will help him at all in a legal sense of it all.

http://allhiphop.com/2014/01/08/hip-...eged-hit-n-run
    Someone is always being shot at in Staten Island, especially since the gang unit busted into his apartment in April, is it any surprise? If you know you are a target and are out in the early morning hours-that's usually what happens, who else is outside at that time, except the people who are doing the right thing and trying to get to work. No excuse for speeding and killing someone-just take the bullet then. I was surprised he was even out as he's looking at life or damn, near it, on the other charges. Running from bullets okay-for a court to have any leniency, he would then have to give up names and what was really going on and not just more stories from a multiply charged person-just not believeable and noone cares anyhow. If he had a real job and was working maybe he wouldn't have to live in the hood. Still think its his families responsiblity to pay for the lawyer so stop begging like a bum. If you can't afford it, you'll get someone-it's a waste of money as he's not getting out anyhow.
    Last edited by sinfullycute; 01-10-2014 at 09:29 AM.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Typical white folk and uncle tom niggas on this website, that's why I don't Fuck with it like that anymore. Lol, yall niggas are coming out the closet in here, typical white folk always believing the news articles lol. I don't condone the death of that man, but it's always more to the story. Just like the killa sin case, whiteys read the article and ran with it. "What's he doing out so late/early?" Shut the Fuck up everybody has different shit going on in their lives. R.I.p. to that man, tragic situation. Shyheim shouldn't be begging on instagram and Twitter for money, that's a sucker move.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Indeed^

Peace CT

Regardless of what went down that early morning, there is no reason for this dude to be asking fans for cash. Story pretty much ends there. "If you cant afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you". Peace

Veteran Member

And here I thought he was coming out with a new album. SMH
    Ghostface on 50 Cent:
    "Yo, this ape needs to stop injecting himself with them stroiods. He's acting up, he better chill out before New York puts his ass on the bench."
    Ghostface on Eminem:
    "That pilgrim needs to back off. He ain't got no street cred, thats my word."

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    new year's eve?
    yeah, c´mon give this guy some edge, he must already must be feeling like horribly for killing a dude accidentally.

Its really a shame, cuz this guy used to have such a dope style, he is still young and now that Wu is cool again he is gonna miss all the new Wu hype.

Shyheim, if you are reading this, do like Prodigy, and get out of the jail stronger and more motivated than before.

Peace!
    Last edited by Apocalypse; 01-10-2014 at 07:06 PM.

Default Shyheim X Shroom - "Free Shyheim" album

https://freeshyheim.bandcamp.com

Album by Wu Tang affiliate rapper Shyheim The Manchild and producer Shroom (Fulton Yard Unlimited)..

All money made with this album is going to Felipe Avila's family and to Shyheim for his legal defense. Shyheim needs your help!! Minimum for this album is $7,- but give more if you want to support Shyheim and Felipe Avila's family.

R.I.P. Felipe Avila.
    Last edited by Vintage Wu; 01-10-2014 at 11:21 PM.

^^ I just peeped the album. That "Higher" is crazy! "Slow Down NYC "is really dope too.

its really sad to see this guy lose it like this, but he's always had serious issues surviving. Kid has been on charges through his career and what's sad is that had he evolved from it he would have been what will smith is today. People forget that before he messed it all up dude was on every black sitcom at least once, with a regular spot on the parent trap. He was getting interviews by everyone and he was just a 'killah bee'. People forget the type of buzz he had because he made people curious about the ghetto after seeing this young kid that was so corrupted off his persona and lyrics. Unfortunately dude is probably a little off balance and not in control of what's going on.

'

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Typical white folk and uncle tom niggas on this website, that's why I don't Fuck with it like that anymore. Lol, yall niggas are coming out the closet in here, typical white folk always believing the news articles lol. I don't condone the death of that man, but it's always more to the story. Just like the killa sin case, whiteys read the article and ran with it. "What's he doing out so late/early?" Shut the Fuck up everybody has different shit going on in their lives. R.I.p. to that man, tragic situation. Shyheim shouldn't be begging on instagram and Twitter for money, that's a sucker move.
    Quote Originally Posted by BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI View Post
    Indeed^

I'm sorry but.. I personally never like to jump the conclusions and respond with a knee jerk reaction to stories like this either. I'd love for all the facts to come out and be crystal clear but that's never the reality at the end of the day. Whether the info comes from the media or word of mouth off the street. There really isn't even a middle ground for "we" the spectators to stand on. The begging didn't sit well w/ me though.

All I know is Shy had.. what multiple priors? made some very stupid decisions in the last decade. Now a working man w/ a family is dead over some stupid shit from new years. Backlash over a situation like this is expected and definitely isn't isolated to whitey. Most of the real anger is from this Felipe guy's ppl. I'm gonna guess they are aren't caucasian either lol.

All I know is Shy is lucky he's in NYC and not in the middle east, congo or elsewhere, where due process is non-existent, but vigilante justice beheadings & mutilation is the law of the land. I always try my hardest to stand neutral especially after what I've been through this last week.

Quote Originally Posted by sinfullycute View Post
    Someone is always being shot at in Staten Island, especially since the gang unit busted into his apartment in April, is it any surprise? If you know you are a target and are out in the early morning hours-that's usually what happens, who else is outside at that time, except the people who are doing the right thing and trying to get to work. No excuse for speeding and killing someone-just take the bullet then. I was surprised he was even out as he's looking at life or damn, near it, on the other charges. Running from bullets okay-for a court to have any leniency, he would then have to give up names and what was really going on and not just more stories from a multiply charged person-just not believeable and noone cares anyhow. If he had a real job and was working maybe he wouldn't have to live in the hood. Still think its his families responsiblity to pay for the lawyer so stop begging like a bum. If you can't afford it, you'll get someone-it's a waste of money as he's not getting out anyhow.
    Yo Sinfully, I never ever am part of the dissing you team in this forum. So don't take this wrong, but how you gona pass such judgement on Shy when Killasin been going thru similar struggles too? The similar early morning incident happened to your man. Why couldn't you advise your man to stay indoors at that time of night too? I mean Shy was out on New years eve like most people right? Out of everyone on here you should be a bit more understanding and have a better insight into rappers being targets in the hood. Yet you sit here and chat shit like you don't know about the shit that goes down in the hoods! How the hell you talk about him having a real job when your man be a rapper too? Wtf please talk some sense or don't say anything. oNE

"They say i'm an accident waiting to happen G"
    guess the wait is over

That's what I can understand. Now I can give him my money - he gives me an album full of nice tracks, I can give him my money.

I thnik Shy is really fucked up now, and he realized that he might go to jail for years.

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)