Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Wolf of Wall Street Movie Review

Thats a first, a Charlesjones movie review with imbedded pictures

I disagree, its a great film. Great method acting from Leo.

Many funny scenes like when the lemmon's finally kick in "I discovered a whole new face, the cerebral palsy face"

I think that somebody who has taken similar drugs (benzo's etc) will find it funnier than someone who hasnt as they know what them drugs do to you, I've had a similar car drive to the one in this film only I didnt realise til the next day and it wasnt a supercar it was an astra.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    The attempts are comedy are stupid and appeal to young white males that fake laugh after they make observations which they feel are jokes but are really just observations.
    Maybe this humour isn't for thugged out black guys that laugh twice a year.
    -----------------------

-

LOL@TSA hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Leonardo Dicaprio is a boring actor and he's overrated. He's done several shitty movies and the only movie of his I like is The Departed with Jack Nicholson, Matt Damon, Mark Wahlberg, Alec Baldwin, Vera Farminga, Ray Winstone and Anthony Anderson. The movie had a very good supporting cast and it was directed by a legend Martin Scorsese. Martin directed The Wolf Of Wall Street and he usually doesn't direct bad movies. I know hot white actress Margot Robbie is in it because I saw the scene she was in on Youtube when she put her foot on Leonardo's head when she had a high heel shoe on LOL. I wanna see Margot in Focus with Will Smith which will be out on video on June 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I saw a couple of sex scenes between Leonardo and Margot on Youtube last week and he was fucking her on a bed of money hahahahahahahahahaha. In another scene, he fucked her with her shoes on and he jacked off after they were done so he could get his dick hard and fuck her again LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

margot robbie tho

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

PRODIGAL SUN

thought this wolf of wall street was a decent movie
    "get money by all means necessary"

-

LOL@Chiba hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm in love with Margot.

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

What a shitty ass film.

-

If Margot had left her shoes on in the bed with me during sex, I would've told her to leave LOL. I got a foot fettish and I like seeing women barefoot. Margot was barefoot when she had sex with Leonardo in another scene on a bed of money LOL.

TSA is right.. its one one of the most forgettable scorsese films ever.. only thing going for marty is that its based on a true story. problem about it is that you dont end up caring for the characters at all. which makes a film not memorable.

If Margot had left her shoes on in the bed with me during sex, I would've told her to leave LOL. I got a foot fettish and I like seeing women barefoot. Margot was barefoot when she had sex with Leonardo in another scene on a bed of money LOL.
    I dont think there was a single guy r girl in the theater that didnt get aroused when robbie was moaning " fawk me like its your last time fawking me"

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah she's very hot. I saw her in Focus with Will Smith and that's alright. Have you seen that? You should check out the sexy dress she has on when she's trying to impress Will to get on his team of thieves. She's walking through a large crowd of people in New Orleans and she's stealing stuff from them while they're not paying attention LOL. I was like wow when I saw the dress she had on. She got a nice body and I like her hair.

I know this is late, but I'm home sick and finally got a chance to watch it uninterrupted.

What a shitty ass film. There's no plot, you don't care about the characters, and though he's straight wildin' and being cool at parties you can't help but wonder why you should give a fuck. The attempts are comedy are stupid and appeal to young white males that fake laugh after they make observations which they feel are jokes but are really just observations. I don't know what would make people like this shitty movie. The white is freakishly hot, her and the whore from Game of Thrones replaced Scarlet Johannsen for white bae status

but the issue is Game of Thrones is shit too, but not as shit as Wolf of Wall Street
    I think its an enjoyable movie but its just that there isn't much else there. It is forgettable, i haven't watched it since seeing it at the cinema. The only reason its enjoyable is because its basically a 3 hour movie about a bunch of guys having fun. Thats pretty much it.

A lot of people who watch it kinda envy that lifestyle, so thats why the general consensus on the movie is that its good. If you noticed with people that work in similar jobs, after the movie came out there have been guys who act like Jordan Belfort. Like especially here in London where there are bankers everywhere, you got a lot of guys who are imitating what they saw in the movie.

-

LOL@you said this movie is forgettable. Most of Leonardo's movies are forgettable hahahahahahahahahahahaha. That's sad that some people envy the lifestyle Leonardo had and they wanna live like his character did. Margot Robbie is the only good thing about this movie LOL. I'm in love with her and she's so hot.