Thread: Swiss cheese masturbator still on the run in Philly

Default Swiss cheese masturbator still on the run in Philly

That man you see above is holding a slice of Swiss cheese over his dick. He is currently driving around the Mayfair area of Philadelphia asking women to use the slice of cheese while jerking him off.

The man, who has yet to be identified, is being sought by cops in Philadelphia after a number of women have filed complaints with police stating that he has driven up to them in parking lots and exposed himself while asking to be masturbated with a slice of Swiss cheese.

The Philadelphia Daily News has also talked to a 20-year-old woman named Gabby Chest who claims that the same man sent her a message on OKCupid asking her to "perform masturbation on him with cheese." The Daily News obtained an excerpt from that message in which the man explains the genesis of his fetish:

"I started to compare girls to cheese due to their milky complections [sic], girls are soft, smooth feeling and tend to like dairy products more. That and typical advertising, always using a girl to advertise dairy products. So cheese is what I started to use as a replacement for having sex with girls."

And here Philly thought its stupid sandwiches were the extent of its cheese problem.

can somebody enhance the face?

It ain't easy being cheesy

- Is This Guy the Swiss Cheese Pervert?

Sources familiar with the investigation told me they suspect that the Swiss Cheese Pervert may be Norristown’s Chris Pagano, a man with two previous arrests (both dismissed) for allegedly soliciting prostitutes. So I knocked on Pagano’s door.

Pagano, who is 41, appeared shirtless at the door (as seen in the above photo) and denied being the Swiss Cheese Pervert. “I don’t know what you’re talking about,” he said. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry. Sometimes people confuse me with somebody else.”

Prior to my visit, I had visited Pagano’s Facebook page:

Within a few minutes of my visit, Pagano replaced his Facebook profile photo:

UPDATE: Norristown police report that Chris Pagano was arrested in 2009 for a Swiss Cheese Pervert-related incident that allegedly involved “a large block of cheese” and his penis.

http://www.phillymag.com/news/2014/0...heese-pervert/

^^ check two , You criticize me about big booty bbw's & you go look for swiss cheese masturbator & knock on his door...ha ha! Youre hetero status is ?able.. lol
    Last edited by GRANDMASSIVE.; 01-15-2014 at 10:49 PM.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by hashashin View Post

hahahah

and his name is Pagano which is close to Pigano. lol