Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's the dumbest Wu General?

Default Who's the dumbest Wu General?

After what is probably 30 years it's clear to even the most passionate wu genital equestrian that some of these guys are dumb.

Even if you don't think any of them are dumb, there are still levels.

I would say, imo, the only ones that are average or above are rza, method man, maybe masta killa and gza, while ghost's only limitation is his underexposure and rearing environment. Otherwise he's obviously a very bright guy.

Not surprising, these are the only members that are making any semblance of revenue off their 30 years of hard work, though means that are different but all amount to capitalizing on what fans liked about them. Except Method man who killed his career by revealing that he's a very sensitive. I would still give him credit for being able to do interviews, which most members literally can't.

that being said. I think Chef is an epic dumbass. I like his music in the 90s, but everything the guy does is just dumb. I'm hearing that he's the reason they can't do a reunion album because he wants to get paid 'upfront', and he has a 'single' out with estelle as if ANY RAPPER has needed a female RnB singer in their 'singles' since 1993 when RnB was bigger than Hip Hop.

I think someone with more sense would have realized that he needs to stop fucking with Rza, who is superior to him in rank and person. I don't think the guy has ever realized that Rza made him 100%. Rza made his persona, theme's, best album (who's glory he's stuck in), etc etc and once given a chance to shine (immobilairty) he was completely convinced that he didn't need Rza or Ghost () to survive...he instead opted to put method man on there because he wanted to capitalize on Meth's fame, which came from Meth capitalizing on the fact that people see him as cool and fun.

Chef needs to realize that if he's going to be successful, he's going to be successful with Rza because that's just what it is. Wu-tang was great because of Rza. Only Ghost has proven to have the creative capacity to survive outside of Rza's wing but even at that he co-created 36 Chambers so that wasn't a question.
    Last edited by TSA; 01-21-2014 at 02:08 AM.

Raekwon needs to shut up and do whatever Rza says. Period. He's not his own man unless he wishes to continue mimicking Rza's creation, Cuban Linx, in the wilderness for the rest of his life. He's neither versatile (which I hate the guy who taught black people that word because it's been a mess ever since), interesting, or creative enough to venture too far from the original formula. Instead he's an extremely proficient cog to the wu-tang machine. What he does he does well, but that's it and he needs to realize it because Rza has being that Rza is a very sharp and talented guy.

Raekwon shouldn't be paid to do wutang albums honestly. If wutang does well, his uncoordinated side ventures do well. If wutang drops and album, wutang tours, he gets money. Wutang succeeds, people ask him to come do interviews where he says almost nothing for long periods of time as an opportunity to plug whatever he's pushing on his own. The only wu member alive that doesn't need wutang is Rza. He loses money fucking with Wu-tang and the rest gain.

Sometimes you have to bow to someone that has proven to be more skilled at getting something done when you want to get something done. Even with 8 Diagrams when Raekwon was coming into the media and being a dickhead and hater, he was one EVERY SINGLE TRACK, so idk what his complaint was that he didn't seen in the studio. Yeah Rza fucked it up but so what, just shut up, he's better than you. Dude is in his 50s trying to cross over as a young mainstream artist. lol idiot

I really feel bad for all of these idiotic Canadians that he's selling dreams to lol. Someone that hasn't made it happen for himself is making it happen for other people? It's always mentioned that Wu-tang 'fell off' or whatever, but honestly, it served it's time and went away which was completely natural. A hip hop life span is 4 years, and like 2 for a group. They're alright, Rza did well.

Have you noticed that EVERY raekwon interview includes the phrases '9 individuals'. He really just saw Wu-tang as a stepping stone to his unilateral rise in hip hop as opposed to the only reason he's not working at UPS. Every interview 'individuals', no other member talks about 'individuals' and solo projects as much as this ass hat.

LOL be real with yourself. People don't like you 1/10 as much as they like wutang. Even with his new video with Estelle she's repping wu HARD lol and this guy is spending his latter years trying to act like it didn't happen.

lol look at this doofus LMAO. Though the wink at the end was legit. Yes homo
    Last edited by TSA; 01-21-2014 at 02:13 AM.

They've been paid upfront for 8 Diagrams, but that was a major label project. This one will (and should) be put out independently, and I don't see RZA putting money in their pockets just like that.

But if Ghostface (who was openly bashing on 8D) and the others already did their verses, there's no excuse for Rae.

Veteran Member

u-god ain't dumb, he's probably the smartest outta dem lot...At least he has had some college education
    WU-TANG FOREVER.
    GHANA REPRESENTING

GZA is an idiot.

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

Quote Originally Posted by BigKing.nl View Post
    GZA is an idiot.
    Smart enough to give lectures at Harvard.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Quote Originally Posted by BigKing.nl View Post
    GZA is an idiot.
    Are you the dumbest wu fan in the world ? Gza is not an idiot, he is very smart !

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Raekwon is dumb but is a millionaire and business man. Niggas in their feelings with this one lol made the topic, then had the first two replies. I understand cats want to hear the new wu album but damn.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

If they all took an IQ test this is how i would rank them from smartest to dumbest

RZA
    GZA
    MK
    Deck
    Meth
    U-god
    Ghost
    Rae

Quote Originally Posted by APOLLO STASH View Post
    If they all took an IQ test this is how i would rank them from smartest to dumbest

RZA
    GZA
    MK
    Deck
    Meth
    U-god
    Ghost
    Rae
    LOL, I agree totally

Quote Originally Posted by Rame View Post
    Smart enough to give lectures at Harvard.
    Just because of his science rap gimmick.

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

GZA: I'M ALWAYS TOUCHING THE PLANTS, JUST VIBING WITH THEM

http://www.boston.com/news/local/mas..._the_geniuses/

That video is epic.

GZA is cuckoo