Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shyheim interview with thisis50.com

Default Shyheim interview with thisis50.com

Last edited by Jammin; 01-28-2014 at 02:03 PM.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

I like @ 8:15 the light hearted way he's asks if he was raeped in jail!?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

rocking hardcore wu appareal in his hard times....i wont say more

he looks too happy\relaxed for a person in his situation...
    Last edited by Apocalypse; 02-01-2014 at 09:25 AM.

He looks like charles jones.

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

What's with the Wu wear? Thought he was trying to move away from that association
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

-

Sky Blue Bally Kid, what's funny about guys being raped in prison? That ain't funny. It's sick and disgusting. If that did happen to Shyheim, i hope he's alright. Guys need to stop thinking that guys being raped in prison will turn them into a gay person because it doesn't. If i had got raped in prison, that wouldn't make me stop liking women. If ignorant black men would stay outta prison, they wouldn't get raped. Shyheim needs to get his life together and stop acting stupid. It doesn't make sense for him to be a adult and still acting ignorant. He should have enough money saved to live in a nice neighborhood and stay away from ignorant black men so he can stay outta trouble. He hasn't made a good album in a long time but i was impressed with the fact that when he was a kid, he was a very good rapper. I love his songs On and On, One's 4 Da Money and Pass It Off. I don't like too many of his albums. I've only heard 3 of them which are AKA The Rugged Child, The Lost Generation, Manchild. How many albums has he done after that?

I liked his acting in Original Gangstas and In Too Deep movies. I also liked him on Robert Townsend's Parent Hood tv show.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Sky Blue Bally Kid, what's funny about guys being raped in prison? That ain't funny. It's sick and disgusting. If that did happen to Shyheim, i hope he's alright. Guys need to stop thinking that guys being raped in prison will turn them into a gay person because it doesn't. If i had got raped in prison, that wouldn't make me stop liking women.
    How do you know you wouldn't like it? I guess you must've experienced it.

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

-

I've never been to prison. So i've never been raped but if it did happen to me, like i said it wouldn't make me stop liking women. Women are the most beautiful thing on the earth even though a lot of them have shitty attitudes and are golddiggers LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I'm not saying you wouldn't like women anymore. But what if you started to like men more than women? What if you got raped and have that feeling like when you lost your virginity? You're all in love now.

And what's not funny about rape in prison? I think it's hilarious. Do you have an emotional bond with Shyheim?

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

-

What the hell is funny about a guy being raped by another guy? That shit ain't funny at all. How would you like it if it happened to you? You wouldn't like it. I will never like men more than women. No i don't have a bond with Shyheim but i don't like hearing about guys being raped in prison. When i saw Lockdown movie with rapper Master P, i hated the scene when the black guy that played in The Wood, Sunset Park, 3 Strikes got raped by a racist white guy that was his cellmate. Then the white guy later on made him suck his dick and i was glad when the black guy killed him in the prison yard. That's why i don't watch prison movies because i don't wanna see nasty stuff like guys being raped. I do find a few guys attractive, but it wouldn't go beyond that at all.

-

Don't be adding comments to what i said. I ain't never said i find some guys attractive. Ya'll are so fucking retarded and i don't give a damn if you don't like me.

It's ok, buddy. You don't have to be ashamed of who you are. Be proud. Don't let other people judge you based on your preferences.

But hey, imagine you're doing 20 years. No females around, but there are those guys around who you find attractive. Would you hit it? I'm not talking about rape. I'm talking about love.

-

I'm never going to prison. So i don't wanna imagine that because i'll always love women. Fuck gays. God intended for man and woman to be together. I don't like how some people have accepted gays because i don't think it's cool at all for people to be gay.