Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't Take Your Car To These Car Repair Shops That Have White Guy Mechanics

-

Default Don't Take Your Car To These Car Repair Shops That Have White Guy Mechanics

Midas
    Speedy
    Goodyear
    Firestone

Don't go to any car repair shops that have white guy mechanics because i notice they charge a lot of money for repairs. I go to a hispanic guy mechanic now and i've been going to him for awhile because his prices aren't that expensive. I got in credit card debt a long time ago because of those expensive car repair shops i named above that i took my car to. A black guy neighbor when i lived in Cleveland gave me a phone number to a black guy car mechanic that doesn't have expensive prices and i started taking my car to him and i was glad my neighbor recommended me to him.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Have you ever shown this mechanic dude your chest nipples? If not, I suggest you do to get even cheaper prices.

Lmao @ this thread. I like how racist & stereotypical this thread is without meaning to be.

PRODIGAL SUN

When driving down to Florida this past year, I got a flat from a nail in North or South Carolina. Took it to a Firestone and decided to get all the tires replaced due to being near the wear bar and the amount of driving I had ahead of me. The mechanic (black) said I didn't need an alignment.

Within 5,000 km the front tires wore out due to how out the camber alignment was. The tires were ridiculously loud. Learned my lesson what that noise was from.

Not being racist but your theory about race may be out the window. However, you may be spot on with Firestones.
    Last edited by madchild; 01-25-2014 at 05:47 PM.

charles, if I go to a place that has various mechanics, and some of them are white, do you suggest that I tell the head guy that I prefer a non white mechanic for my car? Or should I just leave right away once I spot a white mechanic?

{>____<}

Charles, all of the auto shops you've listed are major auto repairs chains across America. In my opinion, you're better off going to an independent auto shop. The prices are cheaper; However, you have to use your judgement, though. That's why it's so important to find someone you can trust (not easy).

Also, this white guy is crap. I've had all races of mechanics. You can't judge the book by its cover.

If you know what's wrong with your car, you should be able to research the price for parts and labor. Know if it's a good deal or a ripoff.

Always negotiate prices. Most importantly, find a good mechanic and then build a business relationship.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

hahahah

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Did u ever consider that it's because u keep choosing large international companies who probably have inflated standard prices across the board, rather than the race of the mechanic?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Maybe they saw CJ coming and knew he would be easy to rip off from his post lobotomy grin and stack of Tyler Perry DVDs.

Charles, what if the garage has black mechanics but a white guy supervisor? How do you advise to proceed?

-

Hashashin, that's a good question. Ironman, thanks for the advice. I do go to a independent auto repair shop that has a lot of hispanic mechanics and their prices aren't that expensive.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Charles, what do you do if you go into a repair shop and Michael Jackson is the mechanic?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    Charles, what do you do if you go into a repair shop and Michael Jackson is the mechanic?
    He'd ask MJ if he can take his daughter on a date.