Quote Originally Posted by LoTec View Post
Is stone BoneYard what they call the Castle Freak of Bone Romania demo that floated around for a bit? Thats what I was thinking Smoke a Donut and Eat a Cigatrette is as well, I would buy the project if I didn't already have most of the tracks if not all of them, perhaps Ill purchase the ones I don't. Piano Drop tho........

Indeed it is. I'm thinking it's going to be remastered on this version of Jigsaw Puzzle as Smoke A Donut, as well. It'll also be dope to hear a mixed version of Razor And A Bat that doesn't sound like it was salvaged from a waterlogged tape. I had to cop the Jigsaw Puzzle wax for Insane Asylum & Warghost Expedition. Having those gems on wax is a dream come true. It's also great to finally be able to share them with the public, and give the less interconnected Alcatraz/Wu supporters newly unearthed joints to vibe to.

I feel that. Piano Drop sounds phenomenal. A 25 minute masterpiece from the impeccable Alcatraz! If there's still copies available later this week, I'm definitely copping the Piano Drop CD. If not, then I'm copping the digital file the day it drops. Regardless, I'm ecstatic to embark on this sonic journey with The God Alcatraz.