Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Warcloud/holocaust-Alcatraz jigsaw puzzle

Quote Originally Posted by LoTec View Post
    Is stone BoneYard what they call the Castle Freak of Bone Romania demo that floated around for a bit? Thats what I was thinking Smoke a Donut and Eat a Cigatrette is as well, I would buy the project if I didn't already have most of the tracks if not all of them, perhaps Ill purchase the ones I don't. Piano Drop tho........

Indeed it is. I'm thinking it's going to be remastered on this version of Jigsaw Puzzle as Smoke A Donut, as well. It'll also be dope to hear a mixed version of Razor And A Bat that doesn't sound like it was salvaged from a waterlogged tape. I had to cop the Jigsaw Puzzle wax for Insane Asylum & Warghost Expedition. Having those gems on wax is a dream come true. It's also great to finally be able to share them with the public, and give the less interconnected Alcatraz/Wu supporters newly unearthed joints to vibe to.

I feel that. Piano Drop sounds phenomenal. A 25 minute masterpiece from the impeccable Alcatraz! If there's still copies available later this week, I'm definitely copping the Piano Drop CD. If not, then I'm copping the digital file the day it drops. Regardless, I'm ecstatic to embark on this sonic journey with The God Alcatraz.

Veteran Member

Check out Piano Drop on Apple Music ����������

Now that the Jigsaw is officially out there, any chance we can get an upload of Deadtime Stories? also, I have the instrumental if any would like to trade.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jason1980 View Post
    Now that the Jigsaw is officially out there, any chance we can get an upload of Deadtime Stories? also, I have the instrumental if any would like to trade.
    What is Deadtime Stories? Was Weapon Factory originally meant to be on jigsaw puzzle

Veteran Member

"
    1. artists
    2. music
    3. merch
    4. video

Piano Drop EP

by The Holocaust As Alcatraz

Piano Drop 00:00 / 25:51

Record/Vinyl + Digital Album

1 TRACK EP
    Side A
    Piano Drop EP
    Side B
    Jigsaw Puzzle Sampler Bonuses contains left over Alcatraz songs not on Jigsaw Puzzle album. (Vinyl Only) "

Someone needs to post the tracklist to Side B. Can't afford to get this right before Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge God View Post
    What is Deadtime Stories? Was Weapon Factory originally meant to be on jigsaw puzzle
    Deadtime Stories is an unreleased Alcatraz joint featured on the original Alcatraz envisioned Jigsaw Puzzle release from 2005. No idea why Shaka excluded it. That was a foolish move. I haven't heard the "Jigsaw Puzzle sampler" b side of the Piano Drop vinyl, though. It could be featured on there. Weapon Factory is referenced throughout the Jigsaw Puzzle, but unfortunately does not appear on the album. The references to the track lead me to believe it was initially intended for Jigsaw Puzzle. I've always longed to hear the original Skarekrow produced mix of Weapon Factory, though. It sounds like White Lotus matched an Alcatraz accapella that was recorded during the Jigsaw Puzzle era, to his beat.
    Last edited by Dark Matter; 12-03-2019 at 08:34 PM.

The vinyl version of Jigsaw Puzzle now contains deatime stories and weapon factory.

https://blackstoneofmecca.bandcamp.c.../jigsaw-puzzle

Deadtime Stories has been unearthed. Y'all can now forgo paying the outrageous price of $150 for one song... It was foolish to exclude this joint stemming from Alcatraz' original vision of The Jigsaw Puzzle in the first place:

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Matter View Post
    Deadtime Stories has been unearthed. Y'all can now forgo paying the outrageous price of $150 for one song... It was foolish to exclude this joint stemming from Alcatraz' original vision of The Jigsaw Puzzle in the first place:

Thank you. I actually purchased the Vinyl for this track and Weapon Factory. The vinyl skips like crazy, but it does have the original version of Weapon Factory. I'm still waiting to hear back from BSOM about a replacement.

Veteran Member

That sucks your vinyl is jacked up. How is the original weapon factory?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/c49v1u...ctory.mp3/file

This is a poor vinyl rip of the original Weapon Factory. Let me know if the link works.

Thank you. I actually purchased the Vinyl for this track and Weapon Factory. The vinyl skips like crazy, but it does have the original version of Weapon Factory. I'm still waiting to hear back from BSOM about a replacement.

This is a poor vinyl rip of the original Weapon Factory. Let me know if the link works.

Peace. Anytime, my g! The "Deadtime Stories" upload is straight from the original bootleg Jigsaw Puzzle CD. Likewise, thank you for the rip of the OG Weapon Factory. The link worked for me, and the track is absolute fire! ALCATRAZ, ALCA-ALCATRAZ!

It's a welcomed surprise to see the OG Weapon Factory finally unearthed, I'm surprised Shaka had access to it. That's wack to hear about your vinyl though, g. Hope you can get a replacement sent asap. $150 is still a ridiculous price to have to pay for an exclusive original Weapon Factory mix and an excluded piece of the Jigsaw Puzzle, when the original 14 track vinyl was $60. Infinite gratitude for sharing your rip of Weapon Factory, knowing how much you put into it.
    Last edited by Dark Matter; 01-22-2020 at 03:40 PM.

Veteran Member

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Matter View Post

dope dope DOPE

I still got a lot of love for this particular era and flow of the Holocaustal One
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 01-23-2020 at 08:40 AM.

Veteran Member

The original Weapon Factory beat fits the album a little more to me than the American Poets version...I Fuck with this

Thanks again Jason...very dope of you to share