Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: YDB Blasts Jay Z For Not Teaching & Says He Wants His Money From Dame Dash

Default YDB Blasts Jay Z For Not Teaching & Says He Wants His Money From Dame Dash

-----> Check Rev. William Burks aka Chuuuch "Nigowkno", "Runnit" and "Ganja"
    -----> KAMi Genesis, vol1, vol2 and vol3- beat tapes
    https://open.spotify.com/artist/48z4...QcWWL0Pat0qEDQ

Not that many people take 5% seriously.

He may have a point with the money, but who the fuck cares about what religion people are?

The time he spent babbling nonsense out of his ass could have been better learning how to make a good rap song.

Dame Dash will f* him up .. i like ydb but shut up

I actually think this is the first likable thing that this kid has done.

Quote Originally Posted by YDB View Post
    I’m Elijah Muhammad’s student, he had a lot of children and I’m putting a lot of babies on this planet right now.

CORNED BEEF CUNT

Niggas a loser......

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

lol Dame Dash is bankrupt, good luck getting any money there!

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Does anybody belive in 5-ers bullshits today?

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Default 5

1) The teachings of the Nation of Gods and Earths (Five Percenters) are responsible for spawning some of your favorite legendary emcees, from Rakim to Big Daddy Kane to Nas to Planet Asia to Wu-Tang Clan.

2) The Nation of Gods and Earths is not a religion. There is no worship involved. There are no church, mosque, or synagogue leaders. There is no organized congregation. There are no membership cards.

3) The Nation of Gods and Earths history, along with the history of Universal Zulu Nation, are integrally intertwined with the history and culture of hip hop as well as the American civil rights movement.

4) There is a difference between the perspective of the Nation of Islam (Farrakhan) and the Nation of Gods and Earths. NOI members view themselves as Muslims (albeit non-orthodox and viewed by some orthodox Muslims as blasphemous). NGE members view themselves as Gods. One is more religious and the other is more scientific. The history of most black Muslims in America (orthodox or not) has its roots in the Nation of Islam.

5) Common terms and phrases popularized in rap music such as "word is bond", "peace" (as a greeting), "dropping jewels", "dropping science", "dropping bombs", "cipher/cypher", "building", "manifesting", all come from the NGE. Even the popular old school b-boy stance is a corruption of the Truth or Square stance that the Gods took while building in a cipher.

6) There are white five percenters. In fact, one of the first group of NGE members was caucasian. He is known as Azrael.

7) The ties of Wu-Tang to the 5% movement in NYC are cultural. Freedom Allah aka Popa Wu, Allah Justice aka Gza, Ason Unique aka ODB, and Barsun Allah aka YDB all attended Show & Proves at the school in Harlem. Some NGE are offended by Jay Z (who is from Brooklyn) rocking the national flag of their movement like he's repping it, but this billionaire has nothing to say about the nation or its history. ODB & Gza are also from Brooklyn. Medina Gods were historically the warriors of the nation. #StudyYourLessonsBeforeYouJudge

Quote Originally Posted by Merc Versus View Post

1) The teachings of the Nation of Gods and Earths (Five Percenters) are responsible for spawning some of your favorite legendary emcees, from Rakim to Big Daddy Kane to Nas to Planet Asia to Wu-Tang Clan.

2) The Nation of Gods and Earths is not a religion. There is no worship involved. There are no church, mosque, or synagogue leaders. There is no organized congregation. There are no membership cards.

3) The Nation of Gods and Earths history, along with the history of Universal Zulu Nation, are integrally intertwined with the history and culture of hip hop as well as the American civil rights movement.

4) There is a difference between the perspective of the Nation of Islam (Farrakhan) and the Nation of Gods and Earths. NOI members view themselves as Muslims (albeit non-orthodox and viewed by some orthodox Muslims as blasphemous). NGE members view themselves as Gods. One is more religious and the other is more scientific. The history of most black Muslims in America (orthodox or not) has its roots in the Nation of Islam.

5) Common terms and phrases popularized in rap music such as "word is bond", "peace" (as a greeting), "dropping jewels", "dropping science", "dropping bombs", "cipher/cypher", "building", "manifesting", all come from the NGE. Even the popular old school b-boy stance is a corruption of the Truth or Square stance that the Gods took while building in a cipher.

6) There are white five percenters. In fact, one of the first group of NGE members was caucasian. He is known as Azrael.

7) The ties of Wu-Tang to the 5% movement in NYC are cultural. Freedom Allah aka Popa Wu, Allah Justice aka Gza, Ason Unique aka ODB, and Barsun Allah aka YDB all attended Show & Proves at the school in Harlem. Some NGE are offended by Jay Z (who is from Brooklyn) rocking the national flag of their movement like he's repping it, but this billionaire has nothing to say about the nation or its history. ODB & Gza are also from Brooklyn. Medina Gods were historically the warriors of the nation. #StudyYourLessonsBeforeYouJudge

excellent post
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

So generic white folk such as hollow darts and knowcheese can join?

I'm not certain of the all the requirements but I'm pretty sure being ignorant and uneducated is a must.
    Love thy neighbor

Default hmmmm

Word. The guy in the second video in my original post (Dr. Sujan Dass aka Supreme Understanding) earned a doctorate degree in education at age 26 and has since authored multiple books.

Erykah Badu wrote her song On & On as a dedication to the NGE based on her experiences with Gods and Earths at Grambling State University.

There are Gods and Earths from many walks of life, not just rappers that speak in slang. Those were only a couple of examples to encourage you not to paint with such a broad brush.

The only requirements are that you study and practically apply the teachings and attend parliaments to build with others, but the specifics vary from location to location and group to group.

RESPECT.