Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: YDB Blasts Jay Z For Not Teaching & Says He Wants His Money From Dame Dash

Got his doctorate from Argosy University

A lawsuit was filed in Texas in 2009 by students of the Argosy University in Dallas who believed university recruiters inaccurately informed students that the school would soon receive accreditation from the American Psychological Association (APA). The school had not completed accreditation process by the time the students graduated. At the time of the lawsuit, Argosy University Dallas had not applied for APA accreditation. According to a response from Argosy University's parent company, EDMC, accreditation with the APA is not required for clinical psychology licensure in many jurisdictions, including Texas.[25] Argosy officials rejected charges of fraud, noting that pursuit of APA accreditation for the Dallas campus was still underway.[26][27] As of 2013, Argosy University in Dallas does not offer any degrees in clinical psychology and is not listed as part of the university's College of Clinical Psychology.[28][29]

In 2010, Argosy University was one of 15 schools named in a Government Accountability Office report. The report stated that recruiters at the school were found to have "made deceptive or otherwise questionable statements" when speaking with undercover applicants.[30][25] The GAO later revised its report, with Senator Mike Enzi (R-Wyoming) saying the changes made "undermine many of the allegations" in the original report but the head of the GAO maintained that "Nothing changed with the overall message of the report, and nothing changed with any of our findings."[31]
    The following year, Argosy University was investigated by the Florida Attorney General following 8 consumer complaints. The school cooperated in the investigation.[32]
    Additionally, in May 2010, the PBS program Frontline aired a program about for-profit universities called "College, Inc." which featured Argosy University among others.[27]

Summary:

He got his doctorate from a crappy for profit university.
    Love thy neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Luz View Post
    I'm not certain of the all the requirements but I'm pretty sure being ignorant and uneducated is a must.
    Sounds like Lord Jamar.

Default true islam

http://drwesleymuhammad.com/

aka True Islam of The Allah Team (Atlanta, GA).

Default 2:07

2:07

Default ydb

Finally watched the ForbezDVD video...now I understand the backlash.

big ups to lil jones for fucking with them

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Not that many people take 5% seriously.
    because it's a joke. I can't believe people are still posting about it on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    lol Dame Dash is bankrupt, good luck getting any money there!

Dame has his liquid cash tied to several investments and assets.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    So generic white folk such as hollow darts and knowcheese can join?
    Those are the people that started it to begin with. Google a picture of FRAUD muhammed

Jay-z doesn't owe this loser shit, or his dad. Someone needs to teach this kid that this mentality will keep him poor

Default fard

The FBI said that Master Fard Muhammad was a white immigrant that was planted in a US ghetto to start a communist revolution/race war (by teaching impoverished, downtrodden, and disenfranchised blacks that they weren't animals, but instead inherently divine). Sounds logical.

"A 5%...all he knew was 1-10. He loved the Gods with his heart but his brain was full of sin..." -Rza

"You memorize the 1-40? I'm at the 19th degree..." -Raekwon & Ghostface

"This goes back when I was 12...I LOVED doing RIGHT but I was trapped in HELL." -Killah Priest

"I'm the original G.O.D. making young ladies scream is my specialty" -ODB

"Allah, Be or Born, Cee, Divine, Equality, Father, and after that it's the G.O.D." -Gza

"Allah Cees Everything" -Killarmy

"I'm God, control 9 planets." -Frukwan of Gravediggaz

The entire catalog of Wu-Tang artists and affiliates is permeated with 5% teachings, quotes, and references. We happen to be on a Wu forum. That's why we're talking about it. You can't separate the germs. It's part of the grain.

I'm for moving on from a failed method. For example Ghostface is currently on TV teaching black women like rat shit, but he can do the whole 5% babble as good as the rest of them. I don't think black people will advance replacing one ignorance with another. Islam in the black community hasn't done anything beneficial for black people. The closest it got was malcolm, but they shot him. Even at that Malcolm didn't really do anything but tell black people what they already know. I don't think telling a group of disenfranchized people that the Letter A stands for Allah because they're God is going to do anything for them when the rest of the world is moving forward with actual tangible science, engineering and the humanities.

black people have been dehumanized. Their collective faith has been determined by the effects of this dehumanization. The 5% aren't telling black people they're humans, they're telling them they're Gods, which is still dehumanizing. You're still denying the person's humanity.

You can't see someone drowning in a freezing river and save them by throwing them into a pit of fire, no matter how nice the warmth of that fire sounds while their drowning.

Black people will best be served by learning how to stop using everything as therapy. Go to actual therapy and deal with those issues, but everything from telling our history, movies, to shows, to religion, to art etc is more therapy then actuarial, yet we refuse to go to actual therapy. Then when these mediums aren't theraputic we bitch and cry about 'the image of black people'. White people and asians are shoving ocotpuses in their women's vaginas and writing slut on their forehead in marker. Though I don't think it's something we should strive to do, it's still a product of being able to separate therapy from their understanding of the world.

I think people like Jay-z have done more for black american than the 5% nation because he has shown that with tact, patience, and strategy someone 'from brooklyn' and everything that entails can climb the ladder and be iconic. I'm not a Jay-Z fan but I see the effects of his presence. More than ever young black men are talking about being business men while old black men are on benches bitter and unproductive telling them about how they came from asia and how Z stands for Zig Zag Zig.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I don't think telling a group of disenfranchized people that the Letter A stands for Allah because they're God is going to do anything for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    telling them about how they came from asia and how Z stands for Zig Zag Zig.

Buhahahahahahah lol

Default gwap

Once again, let's separate traditional Islam from NOI teachings and NOI teachings from NGE. It's not all one thing. Traditional Islam is a global faith with an estimated 1 billion adherents of all races and economic backgrounds. The NOI was an organization founded in the 1930s by the mysterious Master Fard Muhammad, spread throughout the United States under the leadership of Elijah Muhammad, and popularized by Malcolm X before his departure. The NGE was founded in the 1960s by a former NOI member and blossomed during the civil rights era, eventually weaving its way into what we now know as hip hop culture.

During the heyday of the Nation of Islam, Elijah Muhammad (with the help of Malcolm X) opened mosques, schools, and storefronts all across the US, the remnants of which can still be seen today (there are still a multitude of NOI mosques in most major cities in the United States). This was all an unheard of accomplishment for people of color at the time. Even a major sports star, Muhammad Ali, was an affiliate.

Not to knock Jay Z and all of his grand corporate transactions, but how can his own personally accumulated wealth compare to the impact of an organization such as the aforementioned?

How does the inspiration provided by Jay Z signing a sports deal translate into a substantial motivational impact in the life of a working class rap fan? Does bragging about your material possessions to others miraculously transform them into educated entrepeneurs or does it desensitize them to things that really matter in life such as self-respect, a moral compass, a good education, and organizational skills or worse...encourage them to get that gwap, nigga, by ANY MEANS NECESSARY?

Default g o d

Teaching a young man that G stands for God is teaching him that he must manifest the greatest form of existence.

Teaching a young man that Z is Zig Zag Zig teaches him Knowledge (Look, listen, observe, and RESPECT = awareness), Wisdom (wise words, ways, and actions = responsibility), and Understanding (preserve the best part of what you know).

The outcome all depends on the qualifications of the teacher and the dedication of the student.

Quote Originally Posted by Merc Versus View Post
    encourage them to get that gwap, nigga, by ANY MEANS NECESSARY?

I agree.... Jay-z shouldn't be held up as some sort of poster boy for success, nor should any other rap star. Lets be honest, rappers have really made there money from spreading negative messages. If you really think about it, how many impressionable youth have probably destroyed there lives, because of what they have heard through rap music ????.
    Last edited by zooruka; 02-07-2014 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Merc Versus View Post
    Teaching a young man that G stands for God is teaching him that he must manifest the greatest form of existence.

Teaching a young man that Z is Zig Zag Zig teaches him Knowledge (Look, listen, observe, and RESPECT = awareness), Wisdom (wise words, ways, and actions = responsibility), and Understanding (preserve the best part of what you know).
    Sorry but that nonsense is straight up garbage. I don't know how any normal person could take it seriously. ?????