Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: YDB Blasts Jay Z For Not Teaching & Says He Wants His Money From Dame Dash

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Stop wasting your time. You have ignorant white folk. And an Uncle Tom.
    You're going to call other people ignorant? Have some self awareness that you're one of the most ignorant narrow viewed posters here.

And all religion is dumb as fuck especially 5%, where following the ideology actually makes your life HARDER as an adult.

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    You're going to call other people ignorant? Have some self awareness that you're one of the most ignorant narrow viewed posters here.

And all religion is dumb as fuck especially 5%, where following the ideology actually makes your life HARDER as an adult.

I'm starting to think maybe Hollow Dartz was correct in his assumption...

Don't knock it till you've tried it.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Your first statement is false. Just because I don't look at things through the white perspective doesn't mean I'm ignorant. Maybe if this was 2-3 years ago you would have a somewhat valid point about my narrow views. But I was never ignorant.

Your second statement is false, I know successful 5%ers personally. Their life isn't hard, again ignorant white folk all over this message board. Exactly why I don't even post here as often I see through this shit. Bunch of whiteys running the site, shit I got banned earlier last month for posting my views on the Killa sin arrest which was some bullshit. But that just shows how shitty the site has become, mods changing posts at will, banning people for dumb shit..etc. cilvaringz drop that double Lp so I can be out of your site for good lol. This message board ain't been great since wu corp & black wall street vs this is 50. Free Killa sin.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

The whole thing is based on the principle that the black man is the original man, but just because of separation and adaption, doesn't mean the modern white man has less in common to their black ancestors.

The black people here now aren't the same ones from 250,000 years ago. 5% is just based on dumbness and pseudoscience.

The whole thing is based on the principle that the black man is the original man, but just because of separation and adaption, doesn't mean the modern white man has less in common to their black ancestors.

The black people here now aren't the same ones from 250,000 years ago. 5% is just based on dumbness and pseudoscience.
    Lol What?! You're so far off you need to just stop now. Lol.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

The white man is the devil? What kind of moron carries that around in their head?

Only 5% of people are righteous? What a load of pretentious horseshit. Eat my ass.

hollow darts must have really been done bad by white chicks, or dudes(not that there is anything wrong with that).

Did Clarence come up with some of his theories while he was in the mental institution?

The white man is the devil? What kind of moron carries that around in their head?

Only 5% of people are righteous? What a load of pretentious horseshit. Eat my ass.
    Haha. You're lost man. Give it up.

lol @ being banned for like 8 months last year, then being banned for like a couple days recently, but complaining instead about the 2 day ban relentlessly

'

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Bunch of whiteys running the site
    Incorrect. Just glancing at the mod roster, non cauc mods out number caucs. Also its just check two banning or playing w/ your posts at this point.

Could care less about censoring rants in this section.

fuck that

Hollow Dartz is being told the 5% is a pseudo science and is arguing against this because of a wutang double cd? Can you prove that Z stands for Zig Zag Zig with the scientific method? Are you serious?