Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: YDB Blasts Jay Z For Not Teaching & Says He Wants His Money From Dame Dash

You can't deduce your understanding of yourself and the world around you into therapy. You can't mend emotional wounds of being thrown into on extreme by thrusting yourself in another. You know what will get you further than convincing yourself that you're a hebrew from asia? Learning computer programming languages

4:20 "Righteous Equality Divine Ruler Universal Master"

What do you think spamming various videos and texts is going to do. We're obviously not in a situation to convince one another to consider something outside of or own personal beliefs because this is an internet wu-tang forum. I'm letting you know how I feel about the damage the 5% cult is doing to a lot of people's minds, inner balance and capacity to learn. It's horrible and it services in the dehumanization of the black image in the minds of the very few people that listen to the indoctrination because it still denies the humanity of black people.

Unless you believe in your heart Carmelo Anthony's instagram is doing something for your contributions to this discussion.

One of the vertabrae in the spinal column of your original argument was saying due to the fact people who tend to adhere to the 5% philosophy aren't upstanding black millionaires such as Jay Z and Oprah, the history of the group holds no merit.

The posts weren't random spam. I'll leave the random frat boy slurs and one-sentence barbs to the detractors that can't put up a good argument. The first video shows that a more contemporary group (Das Racist, who also happen to not be black) made similar statements. The second video (Michael Muhammad Knight) gives a more collegiate and technical observation of the culture. The third video is an interview with Jay Simmons aka Redrum (who also happens to be in the signature of one of the detractors of the movement on this forum). The last picture is an example that not all blacks that represent the culture are old, dumb, and broke. It also amuses me that a Wu-Tang forum is populated with individuals that have such contempt, disgust, and disdain for a movement which is one of the reasons why the forum is here in the first place.

Nation of Islam > Nation of Gods and Earths > Hip Hop > Wu-Tang > [you are here]

Astrology is also considered pseudoscience but our horoscopes still appear in the newspaper.

I think you're, for no reason, simplifying what I'm saying to make what your saying look more valid. The 5% hasn't done anything the change the condition of black people. Black people can look at an Oprah and Jay-z and have less of excuse not to push themselves if they want to aspire to that particular definition of success, but under no definition has the 5% proven a building block.

I'm more interested in things that produce tangible results. I don't care what a person can recite and how AWARE someone is about white people and black people. I'd like to see that that person learns what he or she needs to actualize their full potential. At the same time I don't like to see beliefs that take away someone's right to define themselves as a human being. As glorious as being a God may sound, it still cuts you off from your humanity. There's nothing glorious about dehumanizing someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Merc Versus View Post
    One of the vertabrae in the spinal column of your original argument was saying due to the fact people who tend to adhere to the 5% philosophy aren't upstanding black millionaires such as Jay Z and Oprah, the history of the group holds no merit.

The posts weren't random spam. I'll leave the random frat boy slurs and one-sentence barbs to the detractors that can't put up a good argument. The first video shows that a more contemporary group (Das Racist, who also happen to not be black) made similar statements. The second video (Michael Muhammad Knight) gives a more collegiate and technical observation of the culture. The third video is an interview with Jay Simmons aka Redrum (who also happens to be in the signature of one of the detractors of the movement on this forum). The last picture is an example that not all blacks that represent the culture are old, dumb, and broke. It also amuses me that a Wu-Tang forum is populated with individuals that have such contempt, disgust, and disdain for a movement which is one of the reasons why the forum is here in the first place.

Nation of Islam > Nation of Gods and Earths > Hip Hop > Wu-Tang > [you are here]

Astrology is also considered pseudoscience but our horoscopes still appear in the newspaper.
    Yeah but that shit served a purpose in the last century for the empowerment of post civil rights black teens. In the internet age you don't need a phony ideology full of lies to empower black kids.

Just tell people the truth. Why do you need to tell someone their God when they shit piss fuck and die? I think more than anything black youth need to hear that they're humans. I'm going to start my own percentage.

Wow. This so called thread should be in general chat section and after skimming through most of the garbage I read from pale faced philosophers in this thread I must say I completely feel the same way GZA does about this site...

pale faced?

Merc what is your definition of divine?
    Love thy neighbor

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    lol @ being banned for like 8 months last year, then being banned for like a couple days recently, but complaining instead about the 2 day ban relentlessly
    It was 2 weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    Incorrect. Just glancing at the mod roster, non cauc mods out number caucs. Also its just check two banning or playing w/ your posts at this point.

Could care less about censoring rants in this section.
    I knew Yakub was running amuck around here.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

do the math again, hater lol

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

^lmfao he went in on the retard
    We do it for the people.