Thread: New masta ace / marco polo

Default New masta ace / marco polo

A left-over from Marco Polo's "PA2" I believe, shame he couldn't have used it for the equally dope "Newport Authority 2" which imo was one of the best albums i bought all last year. here one of my favorite emcees proves that he's still as relevant as he's always been over a smashing Polo beat... Free download via Slice-of-Spice, but hurry up because they usually take down the download option relatively quickly. Track is called "I Refuse"...

https://soundcloud.com/slice-of-spic...lo-i-refuse-ft

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

FRESH FISH

It's a few years old, it's a song they did for a Russell Peters DVD...there is also a video for it.

thanks for the info, funny thing is that i actually posted this video on The Lost Tapes right when it dropped. still a very good track, and ill that it drops on wax

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Did you guys ever catch their collaboration album?

Masta Ace & Marco Polo - Breukelen Story

The album is full of gems. One of those rare albums worth buying. They also shot a lot of videos for the album.