Thread: The Bag Man

PRODIGAL SUN

Default The Bag Man

Comes out February 28th.

The trailer kind of looks like shit. This movie has been shelved for two years now and has gone through 3 name changes. Reading reviews from people who saw early screeners, De Niro did a great job and was in the movie half the time. John Cusack mailed in his part though apparently. Sticky Fingaz also has a small role.

IMDB

-

Thanks for posting this Madchild. I'm gonna check this out. I know it's gonna be straight to video LOL. I see Dominic Purcell is also in it and i like him. Robert Deniro it seems won't be retiring anytime soon. He's done a lot of movies the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

PRODIGAL SUN

It's hard to pass up a De Niro movie but this movie is definitely at the bottom portion of his catalogue and a legitament C-Movie. Well worse than "The Family". There's probably something in this movie to keep everyone remotely entertained though, and in my case it was the hot brazilian T&A of Rebecca Da Costa.

I'm not a fan of John Cusack but he puts in his typical performance. In fact, everyone is decent in the movie but the storyline is so nonsensical. Looking back, there's scenes in the movie that add nothing to the storyline. The ending has huge plot holes and makes you question the point of John Cusack's characters motive. De Niro had some decent scenes up to the halfway point of the movie. Sticky Fingaz and the midget were suppose to be comic relief but they just dragged down the movie.

4/10

Last edited by madchild; 03-08-2014 at 04:18 PM.

-

LOL@Madchild hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I saw this last weekend and I like it.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.