Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: YOLO, watered down allister crowley philosophy.

Big Risk 1 of the Realest Big Risk's Avatar

You two fags can leave this topic now.

That shit doesnt work. Only thing is does is make you look like a fuckin faggot lol

Ill cast blunt objects against you and your loved ones.

Ill crush you with one finger man. Your black fagik doesnt scare anyone. Its just low life faggot that think satan will justify the reason why youre such a cocksucking loser.

Go fuck a goat

Just like ill be deep in your ass if I ever.see.you

Quote Originally Posted by Big Risk View Post
    children are spounges you dumb fuck its fact. Where the fuck do you get your facts from? I dont jave to take one fucking sec9nd to prove ythis to you if you dont know this already youre just flat out retarded
    So you think playing 'The Motto' for a 10 year old is going to turn them into dead eyed alcohol fuelled zombies. Okay.

Again, YOU are the one that brought the argument up. So you do have to prove it with some facts or your theory is dog shit.

I'm bored of this now, you're an imbecile. Go make a youtube video about Miley Cyrus' ties to the Illuminati you mentally impaired bum.

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    So you think playing 'The Motto' for a 10 year old is going to turn them into dead eyed alcohol fuelled zombies. Okay.

Again, YOU are the one that brought the argument up. So you do have to prove it with some facts or your theory is dog shit.

I'm bored of this now, you're an imbecile. Go make a youtube video about Miley Cyrus' ties to the Illuminati you mentally impaired bum.
    Yes you dumbass. Absolutely kids are influenced by every fucking thing around them. I hope yiu dont have kids because you believe children have tje brain capacity to know what their watching is bullshit. Youre fucking stupid, iwant to beat your brains out of your skull so ypur pathetic, mislead, useless bloodline cannot continue. You think children sho7ld be having sex.and making all their decision in their own. Youre a sick bastard and I hope you die a violent, torturing death.

I hope to whoevers up there you die of aids or atleast I can meet you in person anf batter your fucking skull

Youre preaching to the chior paranoid, I love necro, a lot of satanic music, but im an ADULT nor do I see it as anyth8ng else but entertainment

Yeah of course they can, nothing I said was dont make the music. Just dobt disguise it as something it is not. When I listen to necro, death metal, its blatant satanic shit, no subliminal messages, its not painted as something pure or god like. I own necros entire catalog but his shit is blatant hardcore satanic shit and I love his music for what it is. But should children listen to it even have access to it or listen to it without proper explination of it? No. Absolutely fuck8bg not. Should nicki minaj, drake, lil wayne, miley cyrus stop making music? No. Just stop disguising despicable shit as good or innocent wheb its not. Stop tricking parents into believijg its innocent and adults stop livin your life like youre dead.

That's all I was trying to say in this topic paranoid.

All three in that radio interview were fuckin retarded