Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: YOLO, watered down allister crowley philosophy.

Big Risk 1 of the Realest Big Risk's Avatar

Im saying, did you not watch the video before having this arguement with me or did you jump to ya own backwords ass point of view before doing that? I said yolo is fine if yoy live righteous and do the right thing, help people, ect. But the YOLO lifestyle and mentality is promoting drugs, homosexuality, drunkenness, and a shallow pointless life as the only means to be happy. Music wasnt always that were on a fuckin wu tang website for christs sake are you kidding me? These celebrities, musicians are tak8ng yolo and through satanic psychology, using it as a way to negatively impact our ch9ldren and young adukts IN THEIR PRIME.

Dont come up in here with your bullshit man this isnt for people as blind as you. You comin at someone that givea a fuck about people ill son your punk fuckin ass out of love

If you think im a bible thumper youre wrong man, there are REAL PEOPLE in POWER, who LOVE SATAN and LOVE destroying our childrens lives, whether or not satan is real.

My feeling is that those nihilistic songs have always been big with teenagers because the nature of being a teenager is to be frustrated and mad at the world.

Think about Punk music, Grunge, Hip Hop in the 90s. All of them had a lot of negativity in them and i (i'm rational) think that was just creative expression from peoples lives and not a plan to turn children into nihilistic satanists.

Theres a reason people gravitate towards certain music and its usually because it relates to their life in some way.

'

It seems far more damaging now, from when I was a kid compared to what kids are exposed to now is insane. All im saying is, dont let your children listen to it ir watch it without expecting negative results. This shit is molding people and desensitizing us. I said at the end of tje video just dont be zombies and get hypnotized by what you see or hear. There should be no issue with that. Its only informing people as.well as discusd with people who feel the same.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
    I dont sweat it man your bitch ass is doomed anyway. Much love.

Hey man you are sooo cool with your pentagram man, it makes you soo scary, also it makes you soo sophisticated believing in the "philosophy" behind the devil. Omg you are sooo awesome man. Im soooo offended by what a devil fucker says about my mom that has more worth in her pinky toe nail than this amazing pentagram sportING FAGGOT. Smd

Ill fuck you in the streets and show you how powerless you and satan are

Quote Originally Posted by Big Risk View Post
    It seems far more damaging now, from when I was a kid compared to what kids are exposed to now is insane. All im saying is, dont let your children listen to it ir watch it without expecting negative results. This shit is molding people and desensitizing us. I said at the end of tje video just dont be zombies and get hypnotized by what you see or hear. There should be no issue with that. Its only informing people as.well as discusd with people who feel the same.
    Yeah its because of the internet. Society is changing rapidly and theres nothing you can do about it. So you might as well stop worrying and say YOLO.

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Yeah its because of the internet. Society is changing rapidly and theres nothing you can do about it. So you might as well stop worrying and say YOLO.
    Theres a lot I can do about it, for one I wont let it change me. Ill never be about this trash. See : Macho Man Cream Promo.

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

Do you know what that man did? There was no love in his life till he lost everything, became a junkie, and had a kid in his seventies. The guy was a sick, twisted, diabolical shithead whos whole life revolved around sex and black magik. Think what you want you obviously have a twisted view of HISTORY and FACT. and the whole point of this topic is tell parents to watch out for their KIDS, and adults, dont buy into this bullshit. Its satanic just like "DO WHAT THOU WILT" because its trying to convince people to live as the beast by finding all your happiness through the pleasures of man and its fucked up world. Its a problem when kids are raised into thinking this because thats what it teaches, that all this bullshit will make you happier, and ultimately have a better life. Every mainstream artist is promoting it, celebrities aswell because iTS A SETUP. You rockin the pentagram, I know none of this could possibly makes sense to you.
    Like Paranoid said the full saying is "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the Law. Love under Will."

That's nothing like YOLO.

That's the bottom line. You can't compare two statements when you have fragmented one of them and completely changed the meaning. It doesn't matter what Crowley did or how he lived that has nothing to do with the truth of the statement. Why do you think it was shortened to "Do what thou wilt" by the mainstream? Because people don't look into things and will believe what ever they are spoon fed by the media and entertainment artists. Which you obviously know because that's half the point you have against YOLO. If you want to bring awareness of the idiocy of living by YOLO, go ahead, but it doesn't boost your credibility by attaching it to something that it has nothing to do with it (i.e. the Law of Thelema).

Pentagrams and other symbols, goats etc. where purposely demonized by Christianity because these thing were held Sacred by pre-Christian peoples. If you can admit that one can use YOLO and still be righteous, then how can you attack someone simply for using a pentagram?

Req Em Ab

Theres a lot I can do about it, for one I wont let it change me. Ill never be about this trash. See : Macho Man Cream Promo.

^he isnt SIMPLY using a pentagram, it has the head of tje beast in it. Nor is he a.member of any church. So hes not simply using a.pentagram. I havent been spoon fed shit b the media about "do what thou wilt". I have researched it on my own seeing it from both ends. Whatever the fuck Crowley said should be taken with a grain of salt, just like Hilter. It ties DIRECTLY with YOLO because Crowleys "do what thou wilt" philosophy was promoted by the beatles, rolling stones, and other mainstream artists in the 60s as a way to promote rebellion, drugs, meaningless sex,, blah blah blah. How do you not see any correlation with these two "philosophies"?

God doesn't exist. Thats an interesting fact.

Corporations don't have an evil agenda they have a money agenda, and evil is a byproduct.