Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: YOLO, watered down allister crowley philosophy.

Big Risk 1 of the Realest Big Risk's Avatar

Im not a christian. I can recognize evil though

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Perfect friend is still my shit lol

Also you said people are promoting drugs, drinking, sex, homosexuality, rebellion etc. whats wrong with any of those things?

Theres nothing inherently evil or destructive about those things. Of course they can be, but thats only when the people doing them are inherently evil or destructive.

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
    typical radical christian tactics. use things out of context, make false claims, demonize anything pagan as evil and anyone that disagrees is doomed to hell.
    Typical of whatever the fuck you are to label someone a radical christian that doesnt want kids exposed to homosexuality, drugs, and partying as a means of happiness. They need to be outside.chasing.bees rather than being exposed to this bullshit. Lets see whos child is more successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Also you said people are promoting drugs, drinking, sex, homosexuality, rebellion etc. whats wrong with any of those things?

Theres nothing inherently evil or destructive about those things. Of course they can be, but thats only when the people doing them are inherently evil or destructive.
    Or mislead, or mindless, or....YOUNG.

Theres nothing wrong with being born gay. But there is something wrong with the idea that its normal to try that shit or its something that should be deemed acceptable at a party like all these bitches and some.dudes do man. Cause its a combination of tv music technology and dumb fucks acceptiing this shit as the norm. Its confusing kids

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

What do you mean "it has the head of the beast in it"? It's a goat's head. Why are you afraid of a goat when collectively "The Church" is responsibly for some the worst atrocities known to man? This is the place you suggest people spend their time? Affiliating themselves with an organization that promotes child molestation, genocide, poverty etc. What was it that you were accusing Crowley of before?

There is no correlation. Except when the Law of Thelema is fragmented and the meaning distorted. If you are going to leave it fragmented and distorted, fine but stop attributing Crowley to the fragmented and distorted version of it. It completely changes the meaning of the original.

If you want to address the distorted version of it then stick to focusing on the Beatles, rolling stones, etc and those who promoted the distorted version, because you can't attack a man for something he didn't say.

It's like if I said "I heard someone on the bus this morning say Wu-Tang are the worst hip hop group of all." And you went around telling people that I said "Wu-Tang are the worst hip hop group of all time". Which is technically true, but because you have fragmented the whole statement you have distorted it's true meaning.

Req Em Ab

Adults should be able to do drugs. But not as a mean to find happiness. Its a drug, thats it, it makes you feel good for a bit, then your back to normal life. Nothing wrong with drinking until you cant go out without drinking. Mostly all bad mistakes made by anyone I know is because of this. Adults should and.can do what yhe fuck they want. Im saying dont let it take over your life. Also recognize these.musicians and tv producers disguise this shit in songs and childrens shows as normal and its psychologically affecting children. Dont let miley cyrus, dinsey channel, rheanna, beyonce or lil wayne be the ones who tell your fuckin kids about the birds and tje bee or life for that matyer cause they are fucked if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
    What do you mean "it has the head of the beast in it"? It's a goat's head. Why are you afraid of a goat when collectively "The Church" is responsibly for some the worst atrocities known to man? This is the place you suggest people spend their time? Affiliating themselves with an organization that promotes child molestation, genocide, poverty etc. What was it that you were accusing Crowley of before?

There is no correlation. Except when the Law of Thelema is fragmented and the meaning distorted. If you are going to leave it fragmented and distorted, fine but stop attributing Crowley to the fragmented and distorted version of it. It completely changes the meaning of the original.

If you want to address the distorted version of it then stick to focusing on the Beatles, rolling stones, etc and those who promoted the distorted version, because you can't attack a man for something he didn't say.

It's like if I said "I heard someone on the bus this morning say Wu-Tang are the worst hip hop group of all." And you went around telling people that I said "Wu-Tang are the worst hip hop group of all time". Which is technically true, but because you have fragmented the whole statement you have distorted it's true meaning.
    Do you know who Rose is in regards to Crowley? Do you know the name of his first son? Do you know what he did in the great pyramids during his honeymoon? Do you know why his mistress died, which led to his heroine addiction? I mean who the fuck do you think youre talking to? Do you know whar he did with his gimp in the middle of the sahara while tripping on mescaline? Do you know what he saw and realized.as he orgasmed in that mans ass in tje sahara? I know what the fuck im talking about man you need to have a mutual respect for me in this because I read a lot and watch a lot of shit. Im not afraid of the pentagram, but there is nothing holy about that goats head in that pentagram. I also dont think the pwntagram should be a part a childs life just because its nit scary. Its meaning has been misinterpreted and misused but I think its pretty easy to say, ya boy paranoid, crowley, and levey arent using it positively

Why dont you explain why the fuck you have it

Tell me what baphomet does for you.

I guarentee what you say is just as gay as all religion

Quote Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post

I never once said for people to go to church, nor do I not recognize the evil fucks who are in the vatican. Why do I have to be in support of all these thing if im.am against kids being exposed to fucled up shit. You need to read what I write. So im guessing you think we should haye white people because they inslaved black people right? Come on man. I see christians donating to charities and helping people around me not satanist.

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
    the 19th century image of a Sabbatic Goat, created by Eliphas Lévi

this image has the same meaning as the ying and yang

the church of satan adopted it later on and made this their official logo

to me it represents freedom, do you have anything against freedom?
    I dont think baphomet represents what I believe as freedom. Thats rediculous and makes christians look like doctors. That CREATURE is not human nor anything anyone NORMAL would deem beautiful. Its confusing and demonic. It looks like something youd fight in Diablo 3. Horid.

time for bed peoples