Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: YOLO, watered down allister crowley philosophy.

Big Risk 1 of the Realest Big Risk's Avatar

And you flip into, god was a tyrant, christianty has killed millions, its not about morality its abkut freedom. I mean ce on man believe in what you want but you represent a side of man that needs to be cleansed.

Thats fact. Not opinion. Every single religion, way of life supports not fucking with the devil or the "beast within"

You are no more free than I am worshipping false idols

Nobody gives a shit about YOLO. Those types of songs are club songs and only really work in that context. The idea of anybody trying to figure out the hidden message of a song that people only hear at 3 in the morning when they're drunk in the club is retarded.

Negative music isn't there to corrupt people its there for people that have already been corrupted. Any evidence you could show me that pop music has a substantial negative impact on children is going to be anecdotal or pure horseshit.

How is God the most evil???????? How has satan tricked you into being so against god? Youre on a wu tang site claiming the devil brongs freedom. These guys know who god is, know who took this down the right path, and if you asked the rza how satan guided him down tje road to success hed laugh in your face prolly punch you with his pointy ass rings too. There is nothing devine about the philosophy you follow

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Nobody gives a shit about YOLO. Those types of songs are club songs and only really work in that context. The idea of anybody trying to figure out the hidden message of a song that people only hear at 3 in the morning when they're drunk in the club is retarded.

Negative music isn't there to corrupt people its there for people that have already been corrupted. Any evidence you could show me that pop music has a substantial negative impact on children is going to be anecdotal or pure horseshit.
    You serious? Jave you seen these kids.who think becoming a rapper is now a good reason to abandon school, kids are fuckin waaaaay younger now, kids embrace the fast life now, the way they dress, act amd even TALK is shit they picked up in tje music. We didnt raise them that way who do you think they got ot from, THINK

Kids are the best
    impersonator s in tje world man

I dont want them reading about satan or the evils of the bible. But christians arent out basing their whole religion on these fucked up scruptures. I never once in my video said to turn to christianity, nor in tjis discussion. The whole point was to tell parents whats actually 9n the radio and for adults to not be zombies when watching or listening to this shit. You turned it into a god vs satan match up. You are quoting the bible to strengthen your message but in reality theres 10000000000x more scriptures on how fucked the devil is. What is your point, two wrongs make a right???

Why havent you brought up the evils of islam or Judaism? Why is your target christianity? All three of these religions bash the devil and his followers...

Quote Originally Posted by Big Risk View Post
    You serious? Jave you seen these kids.who think becoming a rapper is now a good reason to abandon school, kids are fuckin waaaaay younger now, kids embrace the fast life now, the way they dress, act amd even TALK is shit they picked up in tje music. We didnt raise them that way who do you think they got ot from, THINK
    Every generation says this about the younger generation.

Where did the musicians pick up the bad behaviour from? Life, dummy not music. The music represents the people, the people don't represent the music.

I'm going to give up soon, smh this jackass.

Read revolations you dipshit lol are you kidding? takes form my own opiniom based on what I see or have been through or relate with. I relate with successful people cause thats what I am. Im texting this my own office on my own shit, and when I see successful good people giving advice, I can take their opinion into consideration and form my own. Righteous people get first dibs on me listening. From what I have seen, peices if shit like marylin manson, charles mansion, crowley, Son of sam, just about every sick fuck imaginable takes influence from satan. Including high catholic priests and jesuits

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Every generation says this about the younger generation.

Where did the musicians pick up the bad behaviour from? Life, dummy not music. The music represents the people, the people don't represent the music.

I'm going to give up soon, smh this jackass.
    Bro your arguement is kids take no influence from music or the shit they see. Youre a fucking DUMB FUCK lol

Quote Originally Posted by Big Risk View Post
    Bro your arguement is kids take no influence from music or the shit they see. Youre a fucking DUMB FUCK lol
    Prove it though. You're the one making these statements so actually back it up with something other than spurious nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by sosa View Post
    prove it though. You're the one making these statements so actually back it up with something other than spurious nonsense.
    children are spounges you dumb fuck its fact. Where the fuck do you get your facts from? I dont jave to take one fucking sec9nd to prove ythis to you if you dont know this already youre just flat out retarded

Youll full of devil sperm