Thread: Certified AZ street banga.

Default Certified AZ street banga.

Last edited by zooruka; 02-08-2014 at 04:02 AM.

dope!

yeah "9 Lives" definitely had its moments... but my favorite AZ album next to "Doe Or Die" is acually "A.W.O.L.", such an underrated gem in his catalouge. from the opening "So Sincere" and "Never Change" by The Heatmakerz, "New York" with Rae, Ghost and DJ Premier, "The Come Up" produced and featuring DJ Premier, the lyrically and musically beautiful "Can't Stop", "AZ's Chillin'" (this was ILL live), "Street Life", the title track and the three best songs from the unreleased album appearing as a bonus track - "Live Wire" produced by Buckwild, "Magic Hour" with CL Smooth and the closing "The Truth". very powerful album, that way too often get overlooked. the only wack song is that weak ass club joint "Still Alive" - but other than that "AWOL" is excellent.

the song "Serious" featuring Nas should have been on this too, shame it didn't make the final cut because i love that track. it was also rumoured to be a single from "Street's Disciple" where it also would've made sense... really too good a track to be obscure.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

This joint was on all the mixtapes I copped from NYC back in those days. Banger!

Fuck autoplay. I hope you get AIDS