Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: U-God's son needs your money for a movie

Banned

Default U-God's son needs your money for a movie

He got $825 dollars already, that sounds like enough.

surely uey's got enough to fund his sons project?

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by silent_whistler_uk View Post
    surely uey's got enough to fund his sons project?
    I agree
    WU-TANG FOREVER.
    GHANA REPRESENTING

LOL

1) U-God's son is begging us for $6,000 to make a shitty movie?

2) Look at the perks on the Kickstarter - they are just the worst. Wow, Executive Producer credit? $1,000 for a Method Man autograph? Where do I sign up?

3) The video itself. The guy comes off like an entitled pretentious douche, like all film students, in every college, making painful movies that only have 'meaning' to them.

4) Method Man's extreme reluctance to give the son props. He looked like he had a gun to his head in the whole interview. Then he basically said he supports U-God's filmmaking son because he is black, and crowdfunding his shitty movies is empowerment. "For the budget he had the acting was decent!" "I don't know how YOU GUYS feel about black entrepreneurship" - so if I don't support this shitty movie I'm racist? Thanks Meth!

5) "I thank (Method Man) most of all for the funding. Now it's time for you to fund my next project." lmao. dream on, dude!

6) A movie about a prostitute who is sad - that DOES sound interesting. Why, I bet there are some layers to that character!! And what's this for the perks - access to PRINICPAL PHOTOGRAPHY? BE STILL, MY ERECTION!!!!

7) "Go take a look at my first film if you've got a half hour to spend." Nope. I don't.

8) Can I support shitty white film students by telling people to donate to them, because it supports white power? I don't know how YOU GUYS feel about white power...

9) This kid gives off a vibe during the whole video, that the money does not matter to him, and he'll get it anyway, even if the fundraiser fails.
    Last edited by ShortyCoffeeStain; 02-11-2014 at 05:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShortyCoffeeStain View Post
    LOL

2) Look at the perks on the Kickstarter - they are just the worst. Wow, Executive Producer credit? $1,000 for a Method Man autograph? Where do I sign up?

3) The video itself. The guy comes off like an entitled pretentious douche, like all film students, in every college, making painful movies that only have 'meaning' to them.

4) Method Man's extreme reluctance to give the son props. He looked like he had a gun to his head in the whole interview. Then he basically said he supports U-God's filmmaking son because he is black, and crowdfunding his shitty movies is empowerment. "For the budget he had the acting was decent!" "I don't know how YOU GUYS feel about black entrepreneurship" - so if I don't support this shitty movie I'm racist? Thanks Meth!

5) "I thank (Method Man) most of all for the funding. Now it's time for you to fund my next project." lmao. dream on, dude!

6) A movie about a prostitute who is sad - that DOES sound interesting. Why, I bet there are some layers to that character!! And what's this for the perks - access to PRINICPAL PHOTOGRAPHY? BE STILL, MY ERECTION!!!!

7) "Go take a look at my first film if you've got a half hour to spend." Nope. I don't.

8) Can I support shitty white film students by telling people to donate to them, because it supports white power? I don't know how YOU GUYS feel about white power...

9) This kid gives off a vibe during the whole video, that the money does not matter to him, and he'll get it anyway, even if the fundraiser fails.
    Lol

Loll that was funny as fuck altho honestly, he is a humble kid...prolly one of the most humble dudes out there so...yea there's that

LOL

Nice! Good luck Hawkins!

damn yall hating on this kid, he actually seems like one of the more intelligent out of these wu-kids
    -----> Check Rev. William Burks aka Chuuuch "Nigowkno", "Runnit" and "Ganja"
    -----> KAMi Genesis, vol1, vol2 and vol3- beat tapes
    https://open.spotify.com/artist/48z4...QcWWL0Pat0qEDQ

Jamal Arief

BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA
    BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA
    BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA
    BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA
    BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA
    BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA
    BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA
    BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA
    BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA
    BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA
    BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA
    BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA
    BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA
    BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA
    BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA
    BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA
    BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA
    BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA
    BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA
    BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA
    BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA
    BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA
    BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA
    BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA

BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA
    BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA
    BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA
    BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA
    BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA
    BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA
    Yeah right!

Peace.

ILLadelph (but just moved to Ft.Lauderdale)

anddddddddd.......meth is supporting/funding this kid instead of u-god becauseee....?????

side note: at least the kid is doing something....went to school.....not hustling or in jail. why the hate?
    i'd like to see spike lee's first $1000 short film from when he was 21 yrs old.

Quote Originally Posted by U-God View Post
    One flew astray, and then caught my little seed
    I wonder if this is the same kid.
    Last edited by zooruka; 02-12-2014 at 03:37 AM.

I thought the kid seemed like a humble dude with his head on straight tbf.

LOL

..but this was pretty great nonetheless

Method Man looked like he came straight from a three-day smokeout session with b-real.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

I gave him $5 a few days ago. I see nothing wrong with that. He's trying to do somethin' with his life. A lot of black people from the ghetto is sellin' drugs and y'all can't say nothin' 'cus "it's thug life". Collecting money is still better than being 40 and gallivanting over the streets at 3 am like Killa Sin

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Jamal Arief

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    I wonder if this is the same kid.
    Yes, I'm quite sure he is.

Also to those people who think that U-God should fund him: I hope you ain't the same people who keep on complaining about all kinds of people repping or biting the Wu. Even as an MC, Intell never relied on his father's help or used the Wu name or anything like that. I have nothing but respect for that. Much better than Ason's seed, who I still forgive though just for coming out of ODB's nutsack...

Peace.

You faggots are always on the wrong side of human sensibility lol. I hope Zimmerman pops out of a bush on 90% of ya'll