Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The 10 most popular sports in your country

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    what is athletics?
    Most popular athletics events in Belgium are cross country running (done in fall & winter), hurdles, 400 m sprint, 800 m middle distance, relays, & high jump. 2009 European indoor hurdles (60 m or 100 m, I don't remember) champion Eline Berings is a friend of mine. Really cool person. She still competes.

Retired.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

2years is a long time to not fuck any1 especially on holiday cause drinkin partyin meetin new people...
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by ol dirty abbot View Post
    2years is a long time to not fuck any1 especially on holiday cause drinkin partyin meetin new people...
    I try to keep my eyes on the prize & so does she. We've both had people coming up to us expressing sexual or genuine relationship interest over the last 16 months & my girlfriend and I just talk to each other about it. When I feel I get tempted (saints don't exist) I tell the girl who's after me about the long distance relationship. We'll see how it works out over the next few months. I can tell you one thing, though. This is not something I plan on ever getting into again, and I'd recommend it to absolutely nobody. But lots of people are doing it, I know of lots of people in the US who live states away from each other until one of them finishes studies or finds a job near their partner's residence.

If NZ government weren't so strict we could have spent the second year together there. I'm really pissed at a guy like KimDotCom getting into NZ despite the criminal charges, just because he brought loads of cash with him. I think they got what they deserved when he turned out a royal pain in the ass for the government. Serves them right (and he does make a few valid points.)
    Retired.

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by check doo View Post
    what is athletics?
    wow dude r u serious. that's kinda like asking whats the USA. do americans call it track and field?

NON-IGS

Non Ignorant Math Team

that's cool that u know eline berrings, 5th state. I know a couple of famous athletes over here. do u know Mary Peters (I don't know her personally but shes from the same country and very highly respected),

NON-IGS

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Cain View Post
    that's cool that u know eline berrings, 5th state. I know a couple of famous athletes over here. do u know Mary Peters (I don't know her personally but shes from the same country and very highly respected),
    Shot put, right? She's a legend.

Cool thing about shot put is it is more than pure strength, there's a lot of technique to it (practised it as a teenager).
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 05-02-2014 at 06:00 PM.
    Retired.

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by 5th state View Post
    Shot put, right? She's a legend.

Cool thing about shot put is it is more than pure strength, there's a lot of technique to it (practised it as a teenager).
    hahha close pentathlon actually. I think the one with the most technique is javelin. trying to throw that sends me haywire

NON-IGS

bump