Thread: RZA track on Barbershop 2

Peace CT

Default RZA track on Barbershop 2

Turned on tv just now and this was on HBO. Was ready to change channel and I was like that sounds like RZA. Song is called "Move on Me". Not on sdtk but was in the movie for a minute. Never knew song existed. Gonna youtube now. Just puttin that out there in case others never heard it. Peace

interesting, i knew RZA did additional music for "Barbershop 2" but as he wasn't on the tracklist i thought he did some additional score/background music for the movie. gonna look this up as well, thanks for the ino

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Prospect

Were you able to find it? I just youtubed it, couldn't find it! ?

Peace CT

Sh!t its not on youtube.

what part of the movie? credits? im asking cuz sure i can get some audio but i dont want to have to sit thru 3 hours waiting for a rza verse..... thanks for the heads up

Peace CT

I have never seen the movie. It just happened to be on. I wanna say Ice Cube, Eve and some others came running into the street. N I think somebody was playing the RZA track in their car while they talked to Cube. I found the title of the track on IMDB. Peace

i cant stand it when they put tracks like that into movie clips and then don't release them.... its such a tease... theres a movie with r.a. the rugged man called "bad biology".. the movie sucks shit but it features some dope wu tracks... i dont even know if it was ever released tbh... im sure theres alot more stuff too.. babylon a.d. soundtrack comes to mind