Thread: bits of the bobby digital movie

Default bits of the bobby digital movie

Someone added a gif from a scene out of the bobby digital movie which made me laugh so I'm assuming this has probably already been posted. If it has go ahead and delete this thread.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hvExLtxdDFM

yeah! remember, i emailed to that russian director about full film, but still no answer

My bad.
    Last edited by bernie mac; 02-17-2014 at 05:19 AM.

The film actually looks quite good man.. When RZA just gona release the whole film? I wana see it !

This thread can be deleted

Peeps need to chill with this idiotic "I made the same post last year " shit, as if peeps have time to go thru this whole forum to find old posts! Some people may be new or others might have just found a link and wana share it before they forget too. They ain't gona waste time looking to see if somebody posted same shit ages ago. I sure won't, if I find something new to me about Wu that I find fellow Wu heads may be interested in, I will share that link. Fuck it if it's been posted before! It's gona be new to somebody!!
    It's like mans want pats on the head like a dog for being the first to fetch and bring back info lol
    Last edited by Rawticus; 02-18-2014 at 01:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawticus View Post
    Peeps need to chill with this idiotic "I made the same post last year " shit, as if peeps have time to go thru this whole forum to find old posts! Some people may be new or others might have just found a link and wana share it before they forget too. They ain't gona waste time looking to see if somebody posted same shit ages ago. I sure won't, if I find something new to me about Wu that I find fellow Wu heads may be interested in, I will share that link. Fuck it if it's been posted before! It's gona be new to somebody!!
    It's like mans want pats on the head like a dog for being the first to fetch and bring back info lol
    ur damn right

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by Rawticus View Post
    This is a discussion board so normal people liek to know if there was a previous discussion on the same topic that they can reference and add on to if neccessary.

Wouldnt you want to check out the older thread incase there was something posted that you would like to know of? like links to other scenes from the movie or other exclusive shit about the movie?

Thats mostly why its good to have a single centralized discussion rather than multiple threads about teh same topic
    We do it for the people.

FRESH FISH

Reminds me of that Uganda action movie trailer

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    This is a discussion board so normal people liek to know if there was a previous discussion on the same topic that they can reference and add on to if neccessary.

Wouldnt you want to check out the older thread incase there was something posted that you would like to know of? like links to other scenes from the movie or other exclusive shit about the movie?

Thats mostly why its good to have a single centralized discussion rather than multiple threads about teh same topic
    I'm Kool with that, I agree. But it's when peeps try make the post creator out to be idiot cos they posted something which might have been posted before. It's just annoying, not every one got time to scan old posts before sharing something they just found. But hey I'm all for connecting older posts with new if it means getting more info about da subject.