Thread: Rza talks new Wu album

Banned

Default Rza talks new Wu album

thx

Can't wait

Lookin forward to hearing what they've been doin in the studio & hear this timeless music.

Shaolin Master

"If those elements dont make it... that wont take away from how great it is."

I beam with glee at RZA's comments. Full-steam ahead for this album. I am of the opinion that the Voltron will be better off getting rid of it's fat belly. RZA sounds enthused even if the Chef doesn't want to cook. A Better Tomorrow needs epic soundscapes and elevated knowledge, delivered in that witty unpredictable style.

Oztradamus

It can't be a Wu-Tang album without Raekwon. All generals need to participate. Rae needs to stop fucking around, and just do his part already.

It will be disappointing if Rae isn't on it, but let's be real, with that many people in a group, no one person is indispensable. Someone else will just have to step up and fill the void.

I'll say this though. If this album does turn out to be their seminal work, and Rae misses out. He will definitely feel stupid at some point. All that said, has Rae actually spoken on this? I'd really like to know why he's holding out.
    Emotions are for the weak, so I sold mine to the highest bidder.

Quote Originally Posted by Oztradamus View Post
    It can't be a Wu-Tang album without Raekwon. All generals need to participate. Rae needs to stop fucking around, and just do his part already.
    It's a shame, but if they made albums without ODB when he was alive and obviously now then they can do em without Raekwon.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

I still don't get why people want Rae on this album. Even if he does appear now it will be some lazy e-mailed in shit. Better giving his spots to those who actually want to be on there and will come with some enthusiasm (no homo).

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrandir View Post
    I am of the opinion that the Voltron will be better off getting rid of it's fat belly.
    Haha

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -