Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Young Dirty Bastard Says He's Tired Of RZA Not Helping Them.They Still On Food Stamps

Quote Originally Posted by main_man View Post

dirty is not pleased.

lol

YDB just needs to stop living so much in his dads light. Apart from physically resembling his pa, he ain't the same shit. He should take a page out of Chris Rivers book and do him. I can understand that there may be some behind the scenes shit going on but this YDB and his mates stirring up shit in the background in that video aren't helping themselves. .. Geeing up his own granny dam .. You can see he's trying to go on like his pa being all outspoken n talking about foodstamps and his babies, ODB spoke the truth but YDB just seeming like he mimicking his dad it's annoying. But let's be real ODB wasn't perfect in everyway, and OdBs one of my fave Wu member but let's be real about this some things ODB wasn't always perfect and saintly.YDB leave your fathers style alone , it's too powerful for you you don't know what you're fucking with, just be you!! I don't even think he knows who he is, be yourself Bart Jones find who you really are!
    Last edited by Rawticus; 02-23-2014 at 04:31 AM.

i also noticed the coons in the back he was there with were talking about "running up on someone",, these dudes are real reckless....lets put aside the issue of him being family with rza etc...wu still has ride or die goons these dudes do not wanna even meet..i hope someone pulls this kid away from these reckless ass sambos man..they will always pull you down to the gutter...

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    i also noticed the coons in the back he was there with were talking about "running up on someone",, these dudes are real reckless....lets put aside the issue of him being family with rza etc...wu still has ride or die goons these dudes do not wanna even meet..i hope someone pulls this kid away from these reckless ass sambos man..they will always pull you down to the gutter...
    Foreal bro, I agree, those dudes are dangerous.. The way they're talking is as if they're owed money too..YDB need to wise up!

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH Mel Gibstein's Avatar

What a doosh. Horrible rapper too. I know dudes that turned down tracks with him because of how bad he sucks regardless of who his dad was. Wtf did he think rza was gonna do besides exploit bis name? Once rza started fucking with him he quickly started going by the ydb moniker as opposed to boy jones..lol.