Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 12 Reasons To BUY that soon to be classic album from GFK

Default 12 Reasons To BUY that soon to be classic album from GFK

yo on the real if this shit came out in the 90s shit would have been platinum in a minute. the dopeness of this LP by Ghost & A-Y is difficult to match to say the least. it reminds me of like the Ghost Dog OST new & improved.

peace.

Superior yes, classic no.

best wu-release since "Joe Mafia - This One"

Quote Originally Posted by Don Universo View Post
    Superior yes, classic no.
    This. A-Y and Ghost didn't cover enough middle ground imo, so there are stilted areas here and there which prevent classic status.

Quote Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
    This. A-Y and Ghost didn't cover enough middle ground imo, so there are stilted areas here and there which prevent classic status.
    its too new to call it a classic... trust mein 5yrs would be no question.

Very dope album. Wouldn't call it classic, but it's great. Alot of crybaby niggas hated on it because they were expecting Supreme Clientele Ghost. Dumb faggots can't just enjoy and appreciate dope shit and shut the fuck up.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by WuBizzie View Post
    Very dope album. Wouldn't call it classic, but it's great. Alot of crybaby niggas hated on it because they were expecting Supreme Clientele Ghost. Dumb faggots can't just enjoy and appreciate dope shit and shut the fuck up.
    Same thoughts
    WU-TANG FOREVER.
    GHANA REPRESENTING

Wu-Veteran

fuckin sick album. Mixing some of the brown tape in with the original breaks it up nice

Crackheads Beware !!!! GHOSTTOAST's Avatar

Ehhh Ghost worst effort imo...I'd even choose Big Doe Rehab over this ! Ghost spit so basic not to mention off beat a majority of the time and had many cringe worthy lines while the Wu and especially Deck and Masta put on a great performance ! The thing about it is Ghost wasn't the right man for this concept album...and this story in general ! And I say that because this was Adrian's story that Ghost had to follow so it was as if he had to stay within the script and not step out and bring his own creative personality into the fold !
    "Who shot tha duck out tha window" !!!!..Ghostface Killah

Exactly what I'm thinking. This would definitely, definitely be regarded as a classic if it was released between 93 en '00. I don't give a fuck about influence so yeah this might be my favorite Ghostface album along with Supreme Clientele and Ironman.

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTTOAST View Post
    Ehhh Ghost worst effort imo...I'd even choose Big Doe Rehab over this ! Ghost spit so basic not to mention off beat a majority of the time and had many cringe worthy lines while the Wu and especially Deck and Masta put on a great performance ! The thing about it is Ghost wasn't the right man for this concept album...and this story in general ! And I say that because this was Adrian's story that Ghost had to follow so it was as if he had to stay within the script and not step out and bring his own creative personality into the fold !
    ^^^^^ One of the crybaby bitch niggas I was referring to.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTTOAST View Post
    I goota agree some what. The lines were basic and Ghost didnt seem comfortable with his bars. Too choppy, too basic and too one dimensional.

I still enjoy the album.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WuBizzie View Post
    Whatever nigga lol. Bars were basic on this, that's my only pet peeve, production was dope, guest appearances were fire, Ghost bars were hit or miss on here. The Apollo brown version has more uptempo beats which hides this.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Veteran Member

hollow name just a couple of albums you like from wu